Sat, Oct 5, 6:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Free Shamrock Earrings

Anniebel ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 3:27 AM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 4:43 PM

Been trying to learn basic modelling, don't know if it is really my forte LOL, but I am proud of these anyway, especially seeing I did them by myself, without a tut etc.

They will be available in my free stuff here as soon as they are approved. They are smart propped to V4, but will fit any model with a little adjusting.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 4:41 AM

They look great! Thanks :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 9:15 AM

Very nice. Keep up the modelling, you may like it yet:)

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Stegy ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 9:20 AM

They look great!  Keep modeling.  It's addicting.

Anniebel ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 7:19 PM

Thanks, am just playing with a free version of Cinema 4d at the moment, it is ver 6, so not a lot of support LOL, but the current version is AU$1200+ so way out of my budget.

I do have Carrara & Hexagon, I got those in the sales last year, but haven't really had time to look at them yet 😊

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 8:49 PM

Actually they are pretty nice, especially for someone who is new. I wouldn't have known it.
Thank you for the nice freebie!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.