Sat, Sep 21, 2:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last week in the Gallery week 9

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 3:25 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:45 PM

file_370692.jpg

Here we go again with another selection of images from the past week in our gallery.  **Week 9**....time flies...... so please join the team in congratulating the selected images for this weeks feature.  We continue to have very fine selections of images to pick from each week  so thanks to everybody for making it as usual a tough choice.

To view a larger version  Please Click 

it need some time to load so please be patience

extra info: here you will find all back what is archived

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

danob ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 3:38 AM

Thanks Ilona another wonderful collage and congratulations to all the members for once again doing some wonderful images, and to those who got the nominations from the team 

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 4:07 AM

Brilliant, Second week in a row I have made it here! I must be getting better.!

ecurb - The Devil

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 4:28 AM

Congratulations to all the members !!

And again it was a challenge for me to create this collage
I had a very busy week, I moved my son over in his new house
and cleaned there and did a lot more......so I was really tired...
so I was a bit late to create this COLLAGE and made it last night
it is very time consuming, but I was right on time....

BTW: it is handy to know that you can find all LWITG here ** archived**

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 5:27 AM

Tx guys for the pick of one of my images, it's good to know I've still got the touch every now and then.

And congrads to all others who were chosen too.

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 7:40 AM

WOW.  There were a lot a great shots last week.  Thanks for the recognition.  And thanks to all the photographers for sharing and inspiring.

Mike

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 9:23 AM

Great job everyone!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

carlosnr1 ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 10:02 AM

Congratulations to everybody who made it to the gallery! There were some awesome pictures this week. And also thanx a lot for picking one of my images i feel very honored!

Vasilij203 ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 10:43 AM

Fantastic collage Ilona:) To find the honour oneself again in the so outstanding company!!Congratulations for All:)Thank You:)Tom

TRRazor ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 11:00 AM

Thank you so much for the recognition.
I'd also like to congratulate all the other nominees :)
Great job everybody, what an awesome collage !

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 11:31 AM

Congratulations to all those who made it into the LWIG collage - some wonderful pictures there, you are all very deserving!
Congratulatons also to Ilona for such a lovely colllage sqeezed in - in the nick of time, with so many others things to do all week - thanks Ilona - you did great!! x

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Gammacrucis ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 1:27 PM

Thank you for chosing my photo. I did not expect it at all and it was a great emotion for me since I have been within this community only for three weeks. It is a great honour and I am happy to share it with so many outstanding collegues!!!!   ^___^

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 5:26 PM

Many thanks to the team, very proud to see my pic among those great photographies. Specially to Ilona for her effort, that collage looks easy... but it is not ! Thanks !

redchilicat ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 7:55 PM

Thanks for choosing Sebastian! I feel honored to be chosen with all of these wonderful shots! Wendy

vaggabondd ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 11:07 PM

Quote - What a honor to be placed with such great artist.  This really does make me feel good.  I hope that I can repeat this feat.  Thank everyone for all of their support on all of my work

Randy

Life does not begin until you can share it with a friend

stuart83 ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 1:49 AM

Thanks for choosing my image, I'm very surprised as I didn't think it was that great a shot as my camera was playing up, congratulation to all chosen.

Stuart

glenravo ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2007 at 2:51 AM

Thanks for choosing my image.
I am appreciative and humbled when there is some great work out there
glen ravo

Elisabetta ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2007 at 11:03 AM

Thank you so much for choosing me also among those great artists and congratulations to everyone!

valcali ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2007 at 4:09 PM

A wonderful collage and excellent choices! Congratulations to everyone whose work was chosen. ;o)

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be...
And you help them to become what they are capable of being.
                                                                ~Goethe~
R.I.G.H.T.S.

bonicki ( ) posted Fri, 09 March 2007 at 4:32 PM

Wowwww!!!!
Thanks a lot for choosing one of my picture for this wonderful collage!!!! And thanks at TwoPynts
for saying me that I was here... ;)
And now I know this forum, Ithink that I came more often !
Have a good week end at all!!!

Julien Bonicki
www.grainedimage.com

Lary ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2007 at 5:21 AM

wow.....It is honour for me to see my photo on week collage photos. (Congrats for this beautiful collage too)
Thank you very much and u make me happy indeed.
I am glad to be here on renderosity and to meet such a wonderful friends and great artists.
I wish u all a wonderful day.

PS. congrats to all
Laur

SmithDRay ( ) posted Fri, 13 July 2007 at 1:52 PM

Attached Link: SmithDRay's Web Pages

I am humbled to be selected along side such great work.  It is July and this happened in March.  What can I say, I missed the notice that I had a message!  

Even so late, I want to express my appreciation for the recognition...yet I realize the subject drove the choice.  She is cute and precious...she is my grand daughter!

Thanks,
SmithDRay

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.