Wed, Jul 3, 2:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: long wait ...

johnfields ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 12:43 PM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 1:41 PM

Anyway to stop an action once you start it - like when you try to inject a figure and it can't find the files cause you did not buy that paticular head and body morp? I hate waiting and clicking on srvry single cant find..

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 6:02 PM

No, you have to wait for Poser to finish doing it's thing.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 7:29 AM
Site Admin

On a PC CTRL ALT DEL works well to stop poser, but you lose any unsaved info. Always save often and before injecting any figures you don't know you have the morphs for.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

whbos ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2007 at 12:08 PM

I have this problem when it is taking way too long to inject.  In Windows, CTRL ALT DEL doesn't always work and is slower.  I just right click on the program icon on the task bar and select close.  It'll give you that message about sending the error to Microsoft which I select No to.  As was said above, you will lose anything not saved so it really isn't the best solution.

I frequently have this problem with M3 & D3, and I have all the morph packs for them.  I've found some vendor product PZ2's have incorrect data in them such as pointing to the wrong or non-existent location.  This is why I find myself constantly going into the files and correcting the erroneous data.

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.