Sat, Sep 21, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Gallery of The Month: Hendesse

danob ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 4:36 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:29 AM

file_370371.jpg

This Months Winner of Gallery of The Month is Hendesse:    **[Click Here](http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?Who=Hendesse)**

I am sure like the team many of you have  enjoyed his own style in his moody landscapes, and his ability to show the wonderful natural colours of the places he shows us... 

Congratulations to you Klaus, and please join the team in passing on your own compliments....

You may also view a larger collage here:   GOM: Hendesse

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 5:29 AM

Congrats Klaus !!!! 😄

Fred255 ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 6:36 AM

Well done!  You have taken some great photo's you have inspired me lots!

ecurb - The Devil

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 8:09 AM

Congrats to you Klaus, your work is outstanding gorgeous,
love the mood in each picture....
so well deserved....

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 9:16 AM

Klaus, your work has always inspired me personally.. Congrats on this well deserved honor.

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 11:40 AM

Congratulations Klaus - you deserve this honour, your photography is obvsiously a true inspiration to many of us.
Keep up the great work..... I look forward to my email notifications stating that you have uploaded a new image into the gallery!

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Hendesse ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 12:09 PM

Just came home from work and found the IM. Wow...I was shocked at the first time. This is really a surprise. I'm so happy that you like my images. I'm really honored. There are a lot of photographers that would deserve this title too.
Thanks to the staff for choosing my gallery and for this fantastic collage. Looks great!!

Klaus

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 1:52 PM

What can I say that hasn't been said already? Klaus, your work is an inspiration. I am always intrigued by the atmosphere you both capture and create in your images. Truly beautiful work! 👍

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

GiMi53 ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 1:54 PM

Oooooh, I'm very happy that Hendesse's gallery has been chosen this month !

Congratulations, my friend Klaus... you really deserve this award !

I admire your work for already quite some time, and sometimes even try to copy your fantastic way of postworking (see <a href=http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1390298&member>www5)

I really encourage all the newbies here to visit your wonderful gallery !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

inshaala ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 6:39 PM

Congrats, a well deserved GOM :)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

babuci ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 6:43 PM

Klaus!  A big congratulation for you! You have a wonderfull gallery full of wonder...I can lost there for hours just browing all the beautifull places! Well desirved recognition!

seeya  Tunde

Ionel ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 8:21 PM

Not only your photos are beautiful but your tg works too! Congratulations! :)

nongo ( ) posted Thu, 01 March 2007 at 11:48 PM

Congratulations Klaus!!!!! A well deserved honor!!!! Your gallery is stunning!!

Littlejock ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 1:51 AM

Congratulations Klaus. You got a wonderufl pics and I admire your work also. Very special mood and nature pics. Big Hugs.. my friend

Luka_30 ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 4:48 AM

Congratulations! You realy deserve GOM for your soft,  moody, and rich colored landscapes.

busi2ness ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 6:35 AM

All I can say is congratulations, you deserve it!  A very good choice by the team!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

rainbows ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 8:32 PM

I am so happy, Klaus :-) for this honour for you. A wonderful choice by the team. Your works have always brought great joy, such light into my life. Do not be shocked. Enjoy every second of it. I agree with Ionel. I enjoy so much your tg works too :-) Happy, happy, Hugs. Di. -------------- "God forbid that I should go to any heaven where there are no horses" R. B. Cunningham-Graham.

Biffowitz ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 9:23 PM

Superb choice, I enjoy your artwork . Well done!

If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.

vulcanccit ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 12:10 AM

Congrats, your work is an inspiration to me

Dianthus ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 6:15 PM

Wow to be honest i thought he would have already been chosen for gallery of the month. Fantastic photographer and have always enjoyed your images. Congratulations Klaus on a wonderful and well deserved award.
Chris

odie ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 11:01 AM

Congrats Klaus! Keep up the work. Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

marybelgium ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2007 at 2:36 PM

Congratulations !!! well deserved !

Shucoda ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2007 at 3:42 PM

CONGRATS Klaus! Well deserved award & honor.... Wonderful photos!

jocko500 ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 5:21 PM

Hey I just saw this lol a halve a month behind . show how much I I look around. I love your photos of the land you post. that why i had you on my favorites list for a long time.

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

jogi1302 ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 9:26 PM

Hello Klaus,

it is late to write anything, but never to late! I always admire your photos if I see them even if I do not always write something to this. In every photo one sees always, how beautifully nature we have and what is everything to watch in our native country. I hope that we see also in future a lot of from you.  
Congratulations!!! 
It was really a gorgeous choice to do this.

Regards Jürgen

*DigitalArtPhotography

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.