Tue, Oct 22, 10:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 9:37 am)

Subject: PWFW - Roman Emperor Military Suit

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 1:49 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:29 AM
Site Admin

Part one of a multiple Roman set that includes simple soldier, weapons, helmets, cloacks, colloseum etc.. Fully conforming one piece romansuit assigned 9 materials and roman comforming sandals. All of them will be uploaded to PWFW subscription area one at a time. as they get completed with texturing! :o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

corblet ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 1:51 PM

Oh, my. Fingers itch to issue downloading commands. Bravo! Mark

Schurby ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 1:51 PM

Fantastic, when are you going to be uploading the biblical series? Thats why I subscribe and wow what a collection already there.

Schurby

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 2:03 PM
Site Admin

Biblical male and female go up this weekend Schurby...I wish we didn't have a full time day job so I could upload faster but unfortunately, we both do! :o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 2:05 PM

Looks great

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 4:02 PM

Oh My! Time to get out that credit card I see... Do the columns come with it? Are you completely up and running?

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 10:28 PM

I wouldn't want to tangle with THIS GUY!...

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2001 at 1:08 AM
Site Admin

Yes..columns are the main pillars of the foyer included in PW CD3..so they ARE available on the site! :o)

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.