Sun, Oct 6, 6:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Please read.

anson ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 12:56 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 3:21 AM

file_116557.jpg

I recently posted a message that I had made a measuring prop for poser. I posted the wrong item, the one I presented was in fact created by Ikyoto. If you are familiar with my rants about copyright violations and mis-credited work, you will probably be laughing your ass-off right now. :) This is a public appology to Ikyoto. Sorry! Anson The one I had made was less inspired, here is an image.

gsalas ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 1:07 PM

we have all made that mistake before, Glad to see your human too. :^) -Gabe-

Ikyoto ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 1:07 PM

Anson, I prefer not to publically make a noise, but here it goes: Anson has shown me that people here in this forum are both honest and honerable. When the error was suggested he responded like a true gentleman. With this he has also gained a friend. "An error corrected becomes as nothing. The past is changed by the correction, therefore the error never was." -Simon DuBois - c.1483

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 1:11 PM

OFF WITH HIS (hers?) BLASPHEMOUS HEAD! Say...where can I get one of those neat measuring sticks? I have no use for it as a measuring prop but could certainly use it for a reaching stick for my slothful lathargic model! PAN~ Hey so you made a mistake...Ikyoto takes you to court and it's all good after you pay your fines and court fees. You live and you learn.....hehehehehe...just kidding. Glad to see someone take their lumbs and do the HONEST thing!

WilloW ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 1:29 PM

Anson - you are truly an artist!

anson ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 2:43 PM

Aaaw, shucks!! (Looking down, kicking the dirt once) Ok, when Ikyoto has let me boil in my shame long enough, I would love to kill this thread. :) Thanks for the go-ahead to make an ass of myself now and then. Unfortunately, I will have to out-do myself next time. Any requests? Anson

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 3:02 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

So you want requests?.... Hairstyles Anson! Hairstyles! You create the most fantastic ones but you forget to post them! LOL! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Ikyoto ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 3:05 PM

Uh.... how about (here it comes again folks- DUCK!) making some Jedi Robes like they wear in Episode One? (running like mad as the "Don't even start again" bullets come flying my way..) hehehehehehehehe

anson ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 4:00 PM

LOL, I was sarcasticaly implying that I would take screw-up requests. Well, I can do the hair. Ikyoto, this event has solidified my conviction to create only original stuff.... no need to duck, I'm out of ammo! Instead of a Jedi robe, maybe I could make a Thantolstian-Assassin's Tunic? Anson

Ikyoto ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 1999 at 4:14 PM

Sigh... here I was hoping that the subliminal messages i've been transmiting to the steel plate in Anson's head to make him do sothing embarassing would pu me into the perfect possition to get the friggin things I've been harping about... Well, time to plan for tomorrow night... (Why, what are we going to do tomorrow night, Iky?) Try to take over the world! (fade to black)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.