Tue, Oct 1, 9:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:06 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Sculpt tool

Gog ( ) posted Thu, 22 February 2007 at 8:55 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 7:39 PM

I'm loving it, haven't taken an image to completion with it yet, but it's great, any tips or tuts from you folks that used the 2.43 rc version?

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

fls13 ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2007 at 3:27 PM

Be careful, no undo function is my No. 1 tip. :O)

Gog ( ) posted Fri, 23 February 2007 at 4:57 PM

Ouch hadn't even noticed that 1 lucky I save often :)

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

Touchwood ( ) posted Sat, 24 February 2007 at 6:45 AM

Not so. You can undo as normal with CTRL Z.

fls13 ( ) posted Sun, 25 February 2007 at 9:27 PM

Quote - Not so. You can undo as normal with CTRL Z.

Hey, thanks for the tip! Guess I need to come up with a new one . . . . . . . How about take your time. :O)

Nate ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2007 at 2:39 PM

Blender also has an undo function accessed by alt+U
This brings up a list of your recent edits, letting you pick what you want to undo.

I've just started with Blender using the sculpt tool. I like it.
Haven't learned much about Blender modeling... I have been doing my base meshes in Hexagon and then sculpting those in Blender.

On-line portfolio / Making figurines in China / Gallery  / Video Demos

Gog ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 5:16 AM

I've been using blender for a few months now, moved from an old version of 3ds Max, and I can honestly say that some of the modelling tools are IMHO better then max, especially at the price.....

----------

ysvry ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 6:11 PM

file_373441.jpg

just tried the sse2 (optimized for pentium 4 and above)version on my new dualcore here is the sculpted result

for some free stuff i made
and for almost daily fotos

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.