Sat, Sep 21, 6:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Galleries Week 10

danob ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 4:51 AM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Here is another selection of Staff picks from last week... A very fine collection of images, and thanks to the team.. Please note that a link may not work if the images are removed, or if the gallery is deleted... This can cause a lot of problems for Ilona, and may prevent images getting selected. Problems also can occur in being able to archive the images.. 

You may view a larger collage with the links HERE

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 6:09 AM

WOW this is a cool green gallery.  Well done to all who made it this week.

ecurb - The Devil

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 6:31 AM

I am glad you pointed it Danny, it is a hard thing if I find out after uploading that an image is deleted, it is a lot work to make a new collage, I am perfectionist, so it irritates me if I see if one don't work. A hard thing to chose an image from members that deleted their gallery before, even when the image is a cracker, I don't want take the risk that it is gone after 5 days or so....

Congrats to all of you.....such a super images this week again

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

mhyrdin ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 7:18 AM

Another week another serie of extraordinary shots !
Congrats all !

efron_241 ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 7:30 AM

Attached Link: Bara at Holland Spoor station.

I appologize for removing the image. I must say I had not heard of this forum.. and did not know I was (would ever be) selected

I am honored.. Zeer, zeer, zeer vereerd ~!!~

Bara at "HS" (holland Spoor Station) has been uploaded again and is online again.
Again I appologize AND I thank Ilona and the staff for this honor !!!!!!

Bedankt, Thanks, Danke, Tak, Merci, Gracias 

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 8:47 AM

Another amazing week and a lot of tough choices. We do try and pick different people as well, ones that might be new or don't get too many gallery visits. It would be easy to pick from the same pool of talented photographers each week, but we like to make things harder on ourselves. And I am sure we miss some really good ones as well... Congrats all!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 8:54 AM

I am busy with the Collage, It will be upload again, some links are not connected now, this changing made me stressed
so hopefully all will be ready after 1 hour, sorry for that......

waldomac ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 8:54 AM · edited Mon, 12 March 2007 at 8:57 AM

Thanks for the all the hard work you guys do. Life has interfered with art in the past few months, and this has been an indispensable way for me to get to see some of the most lovely and interesting images. It makes my day on Mondays to go here first thing in the a.m. and look through everyone's fine work.

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 9:11 AM

Fabulous presentation on this one. You can tell a lot of work went into it. Well done, Ilona.

Thank you for including my pic. I'm very flattered. Congrats to all.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 9:18 AM

thanks for the inclusion and congrats to all the other photographers who got in there :)

thanks team for the effort put in once again (and i think it is "rainbows", not "ainbows" 😉) ... i have missed a lot this week as i have been busy so this is always a nice way to catch up on the things i missed!

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 9:19 AM

All is connected again:
please keep this in mind, it is no fun if somebody delete an image
this time I forgive efron_241 because I like his image, and give him a chance again

I was busy with a new collage....and added a new image in there....
but I saw he uploaded it again.....

so I changed the link and put also the the sign "last week in the gallery week 10/2007 in the center.
I am a perfectionist, and want to have all perfect , that's me !!!

odie ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 9:46 AM

Wow... some beautiful shots in a very refreshing presentation! Congrats! Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 10:14 AM

inshaala: Yes, my mistake, it was no fun at all this week for me...all went wrong, so I am not in a funny mood now I can tell, if you must change it 3 times, that is no fun at all......

hopefully the sun can touch my innermost and cheer me up a bit

ILONA

frankie96 ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 11:14 AM

Thanks very much for the selection...and congratulations to all the other artists...they are all really great images...

zoren ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 11:45 AM · edited Mon, 12 March 2007 at 11:47 AM

Thank you Kort and staff, for including me, within your time and recognitian. I am new to photography, inspired so much by the excellent creativity I find here at Rendorosity......

cheers!!!  ~ zoren

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 12:29 PM · edited Mon, 12 March 2007 at 12:30 PM

Thank you to all who picked my photo to be included this week - I'm honoured and stunned (makes all the tutelage from Rich and Joe a bit more worthwhile hopefully? Thank you guys for your continuing support in my photography growth x)

Thank you also to Ilona - yet again a stunning collage which I know must take many hours to create - without having to re-do it three times (you poor thing x)

I'm so pleased to be learning each day and this has just made me all the more determined to continue learning.

Congratulations to EVERYONE who was selected and also to those not selected - I surf the galleries regularly and as already stated above, there are many, many more great captures uploaded each and every week, but I like the way the mods take a selection from all members, even those of us who still have a lot to learn  😉 - you do a great job!

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

natalieb ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 1:23 PM

Hi there!

A huge congrats to all the selected artists and also for the presentation and the time Ilona spent to make it!  

I'm really flattered that my photo is included :blushing:
It's a great encouragement for me!

Thank you!
Natalie

emailandthings ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 4:23 PM

Oh wow..  I made it to the list

kewl..

Thanks!

Dynazty ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 6:34 PM

Thank-you much for the feature, I've been trying very hard to have this honor again..=]
it realy made my day to see this beauty in with all the other beautiful shots that make this great gallery every week.....

Thank-you!!!....Cheers!!!.....=D

stuart83 ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 2:35 AM

Thanks all for choosing one of my images again, & yet I'm still surprised & honoured, congratulations to all chosen, especially newer members, excellent photography presented from them.

Stuart

rainbows ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:58 AM

Congratulations to all artists included in this beautiful gallery. My sincere thanks to the team for all the hard work they put in to maintain this gallery. I am honoured to have one of my images included here. A superb presention, Ilona. My thanks you to all. Diane. ------------------ "God forbid that I should go to any heaven where there are no horses" ~ R B Cunningham-Graham

awjay ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 9:43 AM

Many many thanks fo including my image and for the great collage it was set in,as a pure amatuer i really dont know what to say as there are so many great images posted in here.well done all you other guys too..............james

SNAKEY ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 1:28 PM

Thanks for including my pic to this list. 

:O))

SNAKEY

bugatti ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:06 PM

Thanks to everybody for including my pic. At the time being I am mostly reordering my old records and sifting through, but I intend to try and do something new soon, and your encouragement is very important to me. 

Marco (Bugatti)

---SA-_-- ( ) posted Fri, 27 February 2009 at 5:14 PM

Thank you so much for including my photo in this gallery...
Wow............. it's amazing

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu............

odie ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 11:02 AM

Am I the only one noticing that this thread is ancient? most dates say....2007....

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

danob ( ) posted Sun, 01 March 2009 at 4:04 PM

Yeah I was wondering how this popped up maybe some work going on behind the scenes ..

Nice to look back just the same

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.