Sat, Sep 21, 2:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 1:50 AM · edited Fri, 02 March 2007 at 1:52 AM

So? Sooooo??? I´ve seen Stewie say "man" to Luis a number of times. So  for your edification (is that just a fancier word for education?) ....i knew you´re female. :tt2: 

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 3:11 AM

Louise? Luise? Sigh....i´m becoming confused with littlejock. :blink:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 3:11 AM

Lois? :sad:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 6:03 AM

No Andreas, its either good ol Florida well water or RO filtered.  With some blue food coloring. Helps, huh?

Maybe I better check that filter...
Thanks

Mike

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 6:12 AM · edited Fri, 02 March 2007 at 6:15 AM

file_370459.jpg

It is the cold and flu season...

Mike

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 7:00 AM

Well Andreas it turns out the food coloring has propylene glycol in it.  Maybe your onto something.

But I am going to check the filter anyway.

Mike

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 12:37 PM

file_370483.jpg

That last one is hilarious Mike. :) Thanks for keeping this thread alive Andreas with your quality offerings. And thank you Marlene for joining in the fun man! ;'P It has been way too long since I did a blurstraction so....

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 12:42 PM

file_370484.jpg

All lined up.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 12:46 PM

file_370485.jpg

Inside a DVD player.

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 6:11 PM

I love the rocker on the porch! Reminds me of my poem " Front Row Seats" kind of waiting for spring. Always good to see Princess Eija, Andreas. I too enjoy wandering around here mrmadmikie, I'm waiting for someone to cry foul, as I only write, but everyone seems most welcoming. Nice drops.
BobbiJo

striving ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2007 at 9:47 PM

Man, this was suppose to be things you wont post... Some of your peoples unpostables blow my best out of the water... lol. Great stuff in here.

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 2:20 AM

Hmmmph!...Kortalouche...*Et tu Brute?  :^P

LOL.

I'd love to read your poem, Mamabobbijo...Can you link to it or something?

And striving....go ahead and post! That's what this thread is all about. No judgements...just fun!  :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

MattMc_3 ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 9:29 PM

file_370605.jpg

Clouds from my backyard...

Matt

MattMc_3 ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2007 at 9:30 PM

file_370606.jpg

A pine cone...

Matt

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 12:46 PM

file_370648.jpg

One of my first milk splashes.  Taken in the mid 70's(geez).  It uses a string trigger for the flash, you can see it in the left hand side of the splash. I think it was a paperclip that was pulled across two nails that were wired to the flash.  I dont know what I dropped into the milk but I imagine it was a mess afterward.  I believe I got the idea out one of the photography mazazines.  The flash was the same one I had been using up until the last couple of posts in my gallery. 

Hey Matt nice pine cone, have you tried to take a macro of it?  

Mike

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 1:29 PM

I missed ACHOO! The first time through! It's wonderful! That would go over well out front, everyone's got head colds from trying to enjoy the warmer air. It's not warm enough just above freezing! I love those clouds Matt! gorgeous sky! Margana I have no idea how to create a link. I will e-mail it. BJ

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 2:59 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1286868

It's an extraordinary poem, BJ. Thank you for telling me about it. I especially love these lines...

" Sun paints the twilight purples and blues
Breeze pulls the cloud quilt off the face of the moon
Chair creaks, Baby sighs and snuggles deeper down
Ah, to spend forever here wrapped together in the nightsounds"

( For those who are interested in reading the entire poem, click the link. I hope you don't mind, BJ...)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 4:13 PM

Thanks! I have no idea how to do that!
BJ

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 5:01 PM

Just go to your upload...copy the address, and paste it here, under the comment box, where it says link name & url, (at the http)....That's all.

( Oh and leave off the part of the address at the end that says, "& member". )

That's all. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sun, 04 March 2007 at 6:19 PM · edited Sun, 04 March 2007 at 6:23 PM

Thanks! Andreas this is for you. I've always pictured it beside or superimposed woth a B/W photo of Daddy's hand being held by the little one's. If you have a different vision I will bow to you talents.
BJ

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1357348

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2007 at 12:30 AM

Oooh!!! Did you now? Hang on let me go read.....

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! That is adorable!!!! What a beautiful poem!!!! Okay...i shall not gush here....let me just comment okay? 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2007 at 1:24 AM

file_371303.jpg

Isn´t it about time we got this thread moving again? 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2007 at 1:25 AM

file_371304.jpg

Milk and coffee....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2007 at 1:27 AM

file_371305.jpg

Yeesh...that last one sure looked awful compressed like that. :sad:

And just a few more.....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2007 at 1:28 AM

file_371306.jpg

Bla bla bla...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 11 March 2007 at 1:28 AM

file_371307.jpg

Last for now...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 12:44 PM

Nice ones Andreas, I like your portrait work! :)

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 12:51 PM

Thank you Sir. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 2:11 PM

file_371463.jpg

Yes. Very nice, Andreas. Especially the last one....it has a wonderful atmo.

I was just going thru some 'nautical' pics for Akemi's Simon and came across this one from last summer... I thought I'd stick it in here...just because I can...

La la la...lol.  ;^P

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 2:23 PM

:b_stunned: My god! You took this last summer and you still haven´t posted it in your gallery???? What´s wrong with you??? It´s gorgeous!!!! Love the tranquility and the colors are simply amazing. Bravo Marlene!!!!

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 2:24 PM

Hey...we´re at page 22 now.....YAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR US!!!! :biggrin:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 2:28 PM

I thought it was kind of boring, lol. Thanx swedie.

Marlene <")

My Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 2:35 PM

It is not boring, it is soothing...and a nice balance between the sun and wave runner. You REALLY need to post more Marlene. :laugh: Hooray for page 22!

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 2:53 PM

file_371465.jpg

Aw, thank you. It seems I have *zero* judgement when it comes to my pictures. LOL.

But one thing for sure,this one is definately a clunker...

Marlene <")

My Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 2:59 PM · edited Mon, 12 March 2007 at 3:04 PM

file_371467.jpg

**Wrong AGAIN!** :'P Really, this one kicks A$$ets as well. Okay, for a clunker, I'll upload one of mine, a cloud shot with a face or two in it.

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 12 March 2007 at 3:03 PM

LMAO! Now I know you're just being nice to me... ;^P

Marlene <")

My Blog

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 13 March 2007 at 7:37 PM

A sunset seen in dreams, Marlene. Andreas, The portraits are lovely. I'm really enjoying those postworked shots outfront. The "Japanese" one is especially beautiful.
BJ

st_fish ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:46 PM

file_371939.jpg

Allright then - its time I contributed something to this thread aswell. Here's some "clunckers" as Marlene calls it. BTW: You guys seriously need to reconsider posted these shots in your gallery... I mean SEARIOUSLY!!! ST

st_fish ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:48 PM

file_371940.jpg

And another... some clouds! :blink: E _______________________________ Keep it Real!!! 👍

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:52 PM

Luv those clouds! The first looks like it was shot from orbit and the second - dig those layers.

st_fish ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:53 PM

file_371941.jpg

And now - at my friend's wedding I liked the mood of this one... E _______________________________ Keep it Real!!! 😉

st_fish ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:58 PM

file_371943.jpg

i liked the clouds too, Kort - both shot from the plane when we went up to Johannesburg in December. Thought it came out pretty cool for something taken from a small aircraft window! 😉 Anyhoo - last one taken at the wedding - SPARKLERS!!!! :tongue2: E _______________________________ Keep it Real!!! 😉

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 5:04 PM

Definately not clunkers, Este. That cloud pic is really dramatic and I like the lighting in this last one.

Oh and LOL at your sig on the airplane's wing.  :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 5:05 PM

file_371944.jpg

Nice wedding shots, both of them. :) Here are some of the thrilling products I've been photographing at work this week for my big project.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 5:06 PM

file_371945.jpg

And a nice cloud to close out the week. High Marlene! :) Have a great weekend all. ~Kort

Margana ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 5:09 PM

LOL what exciting models you have! :woot:

You too Kortaloo! :m_wave:

Marlene <")

My Blog

Zacko ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 5:15 PM

What the heck is a clunker? :blink: Surely you´re not talking about them cloudshots of yours. Those are wickedly amazing. Definitly gallery-worthy imo. 

As for your photo Kort...so that´s where those went. :tt2: Your job sounds just about as thrilling as mine....no wonder we try to browse RR during workhours....that way we at least do something fun while being paid. 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 5:18 PM

file_371946.jpg

U think THEY are sexy? Check out these vinyl siding clips - damn....

st_fish ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 5:20 AM

GeezLouise those are truly pieces of EYE CANDY!!! Are you sure you can post these here without a flag, Kort? :blink: You might get in trouble!!! 😉 ________________________________ "Let us not think about big things, but of good things" - Gandhi 😉 Esthttp://www.twofishes.co.za/st_fish.htm

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2007 at 10:31 AM

I love those clouds st_fish! And the bride shot is wonderful stepping through an aging doorway to a new life! I really like the boat in the sunset Margana. As for Kort and Andreas their shots ARE too sexy for words!
BJ

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.