Tue, Oct 22, 2:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: P4 Nude Infant Face Morph - "Cutiepie"

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 10:03 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:23 AM

Attached Link: http://www.angelfire.com/on2/lovelylady/posertexs/posertex.html

file_170411.jpg

The face morph I used in my gallery picture of the P4 baby is now up on my site if any are interested. It is a combination of tons of free morphs and lots of tweaking to get a "cute" baby.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 10:39 AM

Looks great

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 11:03 AM

I forgot to say that the baby texture was Bit o'Honey by Byte Me Ok that I used on my example.

melanie ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 4:41 PM

Thank you. That's preceious. I've tried to use the baby, but it's just too silly looking as is. This really looks cute. Much appreciated. Melanie

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 8:48 PM

Lovely Lady, that is the most beautiful poser baby I've ever seen.... Thank you! Off to download....=)

picnic ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2001 at 9:47 PM

I almost didn't open this thread-glad I did--baby is lovely. Diane

Dogface ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2001 at 10:15 AM

This is nice, indeed, FAR better than Evil Baby. It still strikes me as being the tiniest bit off. I'm going to do some quantitative proportional comparisons and see if that leads to any answers.

Wizzard ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2001 at 10:23 AM

Well done lovely lady... 8 ) Cheers

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2001 at 3:51 PM

Well, Dogface, as I don't have any children of my own I am doing it all from memory of babies in the family or have come across in my career as a nurse. I am sure it is not perfect so be my guest at fixing it to suit your needs. I didn't really set out to create the perfect baby, just to do a picture using a baby, and this was the result of turning dials on many added morphs, a "happy accident" they say.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Sun, 13 May 2001 at 11:08 PM

INTERESTING LOOKS WITH THIS MORPH OF YOURS A HEAD REPLACEMENT CAN BE DONE ON ONE OF THE CHILDREN AND POSSIBLY MAKE A TODDELER?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.