Thu, Sep 19, 10:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Shop cart check out fails repeatedly

MultiMuse ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 10:52 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 2:31 AM

Hi. I don't think I've ever had a problem with shopping cart checkout before, for many purchases over 2 years, but repeatedly tonight, I'm currently getting the following error on the final last step, when paying with same Discover card I've used repeatedly in recent weeks (balance OK).

I started over from fresh cart link 3 times, and completed the 4 steps quite quickly in less than a minute each time.
Still fails...

Form Validation Error:

Your Session has Expired. Please Return to Your Shopping Cart and Proceed to Checkout.

Should I just wait and try again tomorrow or what?
I think some of my cart items will go off sale tonight,
and so will have to be deleted from purchase tomorrow.

Thanks

mendyh ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 9:37 AM

Hi, MultiMuse,

I'm going to try to find out what may be going on.  I'll get back with you ASAP.

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.
"If you want to make God laugh....tell Him your plans!"

mendyh ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 10:15 AM

Hi, MulitMuse,

We have been able to process orders for others.  Try to place the order again.  You, also, may need to change your browser setting to always accept Renderosity cookies.  

Let me know if you continue to have trouble placing your order.

Thank you,

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.

3Dillusions ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 8:47 PM

Hi I have had this problem too lately, all I do is click on somewhere else on renderosity then go back to my cart and the order completes its a glitch of some sort :)

Angela

mendyh ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 10:42 AM

Hi, Multimuse,

I wanted to check back with you to see if you were able to have a successful purchase. 

Please contact me at mendyh@renderosity.com if you continue to have trouble purchasing.

Thank you,

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.

cosmiceight ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2007 at 11:31 PM

I am still waiting for a response to an email I sent to Mendy in relation to a checkout problem - went right through to Paypal, made payment, nothing shows - I don't want to pay twice, there must be a real glitch in the system - my other order went through ok a couple of days ok. Please confirm if glitch is being attended to - I had to log in at Paypal etc. The previous order was also Paypal. The reason I do not want to make payment again is that this problem occurred on another site and two payments went through after a couple of days. 
Thanks in advance

mendyh ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 11:04 AM

Hi, Cosmiceight,

I didn't see a payment from you on Paypal for that specific order, but did find the two previous from the 9th and 16th.  

I replied to your emails this morning, if you would like to respond to me there and I can help get this resolved.  This is not necessarily a problem on our website, but rather the communication between the two sites.  If you do not receive a transaction ID#, it's not likely you completed payment.

Respond to my email sent this morning and I'll be happy to help you get those downloads.  :-)

Thank you,

Mendy Hicks
Renderosity Admin.

cosmiceight ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 9:36 PM

Hi again Mendy!

Thanks for your help - I have made payment via Paypal using the order number and your email ID - I have been used to paying items on ebay via their system which shows immediate payment and I thought the Renderosity site worked the same way. Payment has now been made and am looking forward to being able to download my goodies soon.

Thanks Mendy

Sol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.