Sat, Oct 5, 8:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: More than one alias here?

ACue ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:16 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:18 AM

I'm curious. How many of us have more than one account, or alias, here at Ro'sity? I know that's likely the case for some people here. It is for me. I suppose the idea is that we like to wear different personalities ... and  display different styles and media. It provides us with the freedom to express ourselves in a different context. Just curious.

Stegy ( ) posted Wed, 14 March 2007 at 11:47 PM

I'm not schizophrenic and neither am I.  - Just one for me

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 12:32 AM

you could have as many as you want..... however. if you buy something only that particular personality will have it to download again... if you have 7 personalities you'll need to keep track which one bought what?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vincebagna ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 2:57 AM

Only one for me. But just a question: when you connect to Renderosity, which personality type first? It could quickly become a sort of internal war... lol :biggrin:

My Store

Darboshanski ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 8:24 AM

Yes, I am also known as Prince Albert in a can and Dubbya. ROFL!

My Facebook Page

aikofan12 ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 8:54 PM

I think I have at least 3, the first one is when I first joined...and just browsed every now and then, stopped coming for a couple of years, moved and couldn't even remember my username, so another account, then I moved again changed internet providers, when I came back here...forgot username and couln't even find my old renders, that happened twice, this new one my husband started and now I've taken it over and I attached it to my yahoo account so I don't have to worry about what provider I'm with.  
But I know people on the site who at one time had three different usernames just so they could post more stuff.  Just thought of a new thread: Renderosity seems to be the biggest money making Poser site around (seems, Daz3D is doing quite well too, but they have their own products) but when i go to other sites, I can post 3 images a day and here only 1...kinda...weird dontcha think, RDNA...3, Renderotica...3....Renderosity ....1 or if you pay (LOL) 3

Oh almost forgot I knew someone here that had a seperate account just so he could comment on his renders, this was a couple of years back and then I started commenting on them because no one else would, as a reward if you can call it that he would always comment on my images with both usernames and click the "vote" (remember that option?) with both of them. He's still on the site but no longer has the same comment issues...it's funny because at one time he would get 3 comments (two from himself and one from me) and I would have a modest 10 or 15...now he puts up anything and gets at least 30 plus and I struggle for four and at least one of those comments comes from someone I know in real life.  My husband is starting a new account so I'll have at least one more steady commenter!! LOL

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 9:25 PM
Online Now!

I've only got one but did have two. As a test to see if anyone could guess just by the style who it was, I started a new nick but think I unjoined that one. Hmmm, maybe I better check with the staff and see if it's still active cause I forgot what nick and PW...lol.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 10:16 PM

ya can't unjoin. no matter how hard ya try to get out, they keep pullin' ya back in :lol:

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 11:23 PM
Online Now!

Miss Nancy, are we doomed to be in the limbo of split personalities at Rendo forever? lol.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

nickedshield ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 11:48 PM

Be thankful Rendo isn't based out of Boston or we would be doomed. ...sneaking off humming old Kingston Trio song....

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

aikofan12 ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 1:05 AM

LOL, no you can't unjoin, think of an artist that has been permantly banned, do the search members...you'll find them there...my guess is that way Rendo can say they have such and such many users, when I bet the real number is about half with all the multiple IDs, banned members and so on.  I think if a user isn't active within a year they should probably dump the ID 1) If there's a gallery attached it'll be a good way to clean out stuff and save webspace
2) Most of the good usernames are attached to those people who aren't here anymore

electricart ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:26 AM

I'm staying with one otherwise I might end up buying something from myself  someday

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 5:55 AM

Quote - I'm staying with one otherwise I might end up buying something from myself  someday

:lol: I think I still have my original account from back when I joined using my real name, before I realised that wasn't a terribly good idea... :blink: No, my name isn't Bob...

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 11:19 AM

bob's yer uncle?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.