Sun, Sep 22, 4:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: alien creature

Izuel ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2001 at 5:51 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:32 PM

This started out as one of those glass balls with the electrical thing going on inside and you put your hand on it, i couldnt get the effect right so i turned it into something organic. strange.jpg I could use this for my b-movie image somehow... hmm -Izuel

litst ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2001 at 6:09 PM

I just LOVE it !!! The waves on the tentacles makes it look very natural, and your render is perfect . I'm impatient to see it in a full scene ! :) litst

willf ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2001 at 11:50 PM

way cool! Glad it did'nt work out to be what you intended as I've seen them before. this is quite unique.

twillis ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2001 at 10:30 AM

Geez, I wish I could have that kind of problem. Wow-ee wow, that's really cool.

mclarsen ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2001 at 4:15 PM

I like! Especially the blue glow against the pink. That'll be a kick to animate.

willf ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2001 at 9:59 PM

I had the same thought that mclarsen did. That would look good in an animation. Perhaps you could do the B-Movie along with the poster!

mf193 ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 1:12 PM

That is AWESOME. The glow is perfect. Was it carrara or raydream? Just great!

Izuel ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 3:56 PM

thanks everyone. 100% carrara

AzChip ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2001 at 10:52 AM

I tried to post a reply last night from home; it wouldn't go through.... So, here goes.... Looks awesome! I really like the organic feel of it. I almsot think it's too cool to be a "b" movie creature....

dg3d ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2001 at 1:04 PM

Yes a good B-Movie creature or monster? Well done, the mat is incredible. Pleiades

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.