Thu, Oct 24, 11:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in The Gallery Week 11

danob ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:11 AM · edited Wed, 23 October 2024 at 9:51 PM

file_372153.jpg

How time flies we have another great selection of our members work to showcase again that have been selected by the Photography Team... Congratulations to everybody, and once again it was a pleasure for us to view the quality work we see every week

You may view a larger version of the collage which once again thanks go to Ilona.. Here Please click

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:26 AM

I'm delighted : my first picture of the "Benches in Berlin" series has been included in this very fine LWITG selection ! I'm proud to have one of my shots among all these artists !
Thank you very much to the staff , especially to Ilona, always making such a  fantastic presentation collage ! 
And congratulations to the other nominees (very happy to see many friends and/or favs in there as well !)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:06 AM · edited Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:07 AM

I am picked as well by one of the team members, 
I was suprised as well....
thank you so very much......again such a wonderful images in this collage......
Hope you like my black creation for this week......

congrats to all

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:21 AM

Such a wonderful selection this week...and a beautiful presentation by Ilona. Thanks for all of your hard work my dear! :) Congrats everyone.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Loloe ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:27 AM

Thanks to the staff !!! I'm really happy and honoured to have an image among so great pics!

Congrats to all !!!

Laurence.

mysnapz ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:33 AM

THanks folks for picking my image, cool feature you have going here must take a look at the other 10 weeks.

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing. Salvador Dali

Stringy ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 7:55 AM
Online Now!

Thank you Ilona for including my pic in this selection. I really appreciate the feedback. I have always enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in this part of the Rendo community. Big thanks to all of those taking the time to contribute and share their work and Happy Browsing!

dgrits ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 9:00 AM

Hi All!

I just found out that I had a picture selected for the Last Week in The Gallery... WooHoo!! THank you!

Maybe one day I'll figure out more about Renderosity and what it has to offer!

Thanks again!

Dan

odie ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 11:14 AM

Just wonderful images. It's great to see so many that are familiar, too. Congrats to all. Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 12:54 PM

Congratulations to all who have been selected - some great shots in there, that's for sure.
And another superb presentation by Ilona - well done that girl!! xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 1:25 PM

A superb selection of shots chosen this week (like every other week really) and sadly I haven't seen most of them...  But thanks much for including one of my pics in amongst such an amazing selection... I'm honored. And last but not least of all is a mighty big thanks to the staff members for actually doing this for us you guys rock. :rolleyes:

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

da_franze ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 3:35 PM

wow! i´m really surprised and certainly glad to see one of my shots in this selection! thanks a lot and congratulation to all!

Celtic_Lass ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 8:01 PM

Many thanks for this great honor and congratulations to all represented in this week's selections.  I'm still in a state of WOW here!
Cheers all, Lisa Samuels

ScourgeofShadows ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 2:40 PM

Stunned - but very happy, and so is my model! Thank You to all concerned.

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 8:36 PM

big thanks to all!!! ..and the staff.. :-)

croxie ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 7:13 AM

A late thank you to you guys from me. I'm not online any more so I've been very invisible lately. And thanks to Kort for the notification :) C.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.