Fri, Sep 20, 1:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Need a business suit character

saus69 ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 4:25 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:36 PM

Are there any recommendations for clothes sets that include a business suit (eg. white shirt and tie, with jacket)? I'm interested to do something that looks like Agent Smith from the Matrix.

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 7:25 AM

Well, Content Paradise has the business clothes for the G2 characters; DAZ has a number of suits for the Millenium folk. Those are the two that spring to mind immediately. It all depends which figure you want to use as a base.

jonthecelt

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 8:18 AM

There is a business man in Poser, if you don't mind using Dork.

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 9:06 AM

There is a suit for M3 at ISOP. Its not a bad freebie .  http://iso.power.ne.jp/

lemur01 ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 11:23 AM

PoserWorld has a business suit. Shirt and tie included.

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 12:37 PM

Yes, ISOP's Casablanca suit is very nice.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 12:59 PM · edited Sat, 10 March 2007 at 1:07 PM

file_371265.jpg

I've a remapped version of the P4 Casual Business Man, so that his face and hands can be textured with regular Dork textures; if you wish, PM me and I'll send it to you for FREE.  As Cobaltqueen has said about one of my renders, his suit is almost indistinguishable from M3's when given a decent material texture. if you wish to SPEND money, then go with one of these other solutions. DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Carioca ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2007 at 8:04 PM · edited Sat, 10 March 2007 at 8:06 PM

saus69, do you mean something like this image I posted? It is the 3 piece suit for M3

Also there is the 3 piece suit for David, and the 3 piece suit for the Freak.

swissy ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 6:29 PM

Pleas someone can help me, i try to download the casablanca outfit for M3 since 3weeks and alltimes i have problems, it dont work to unzip and the website from ISOP is so slow........
it drive me crazy i try it night and day no chance.........

pleas is someone out ther who can help me`???

greatings swissy

markschum ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 12:41 AM

the direct link is http://iso.power.ne.jp/CasaBlancaM3_NY.zip

There was some sort of cable problem to japan a short while ago, wonder if it is still an issue ?

Try setting your browsere to use this proxy:   61.6.39.139 

It seems to get around whatever the slowdown is .

I dont know that proxy is still working but its worth a try. .

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 12:58 AM

Planit3D has agreed to host my remapped P4BusinessMan.  When I remap Dork to M3, then he'll be even more debonair. ;=)
DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

saus69 ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 7:24 AM

Thanks for all the suggestions. But are there any that are closer to the type Agent Smith uses?

swissy ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 2:59 AM

oh my goodess never i can connectet to the isop server..........they dont like me a lot XD
is someone out ther who can give me this file for mike3??
or is this not posible....thik its a freebie..........i have searc on my old isop files...and just finde mat poses for this bud not the orignial casablanca outfit for mike.........

pleas can you help me?

greatings swissy

saus69 ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2007 at 9:15 PM

Hi all

I've decided to use Apollo as my main figure, since it's free now.

However I've had no luck finding any business suits for him. Do they exist?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.