Sun, Sep 22, 2:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week In the Gallery Week 12

danob ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:28 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:23 PM

Time flies and we are a quarter of the way through the year and week 12 of our regular staff picks for another week in the gallery ... 

Well done to all those who got selected, and to all members for the usual high quality work we see from week to week..

You may view a larger collage created by Ilona here PLEASE CLICK

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:52 AM

Danny you have post the wrong collage....so please members be patient

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:54 AM · edited Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:56 AM

file_372990.jpg

Re-upload: I saw Danny posted the wrong one

Time flies and we are a quarter of the way through the year and week 12 of our regular staff picks for another week in the gallery ... 

Well done to all those who got selected, and to all members for the usual high quality work we see from week to week..

You may view a larger collage created by Ilona here PLEASE CLICK

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 6:45 AM

Congrats to those who got selected, 
some awesome shots in there..I have some favo's as well....

PhrankPower ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 7:02 AM

A stunning collection of images! Each one a voyage in itself. Honored to be included!  Thanks!  marshall (PhrankPower) 

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 8:25 AM

Really excellent images everyone, - CONGRATS! 👍

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Sans2012 ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 8:52 AM

Fantastic collection!

I never intended to make art.

odie ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 8:57 AM

Congrats to all and I recognize so many, again! Beautiful job, team and I am honored as well. Jodie

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 10:07 AM

I got some IM'S because the header link to the LWITG doesn't work, it still goes to LWITG week 11
sorry for that, its not my fault I can't change that...
only MODS can......so please be patient till one of the MODS PUT THE RIGHT LINK IN THERE

GaryT ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 10:26 AM

Thank You Everyone!!  

These are ALL Wonderful Shots and it is a GREAT honor to be included !!

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 10:32 AM

Thank you so much for using one of my photos on you collage. I am very honored.
Actually I dont know if I am writing this in the right place  I haven been so much around in RR.  I have just uploaded and commented. Sorry..
Anyway it became a very nive collage.

Have a lovely day/evening.

Cheer Helle

vulcanccit ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 11:10 AM

wow!! Thank you all for the selection...Cassie, the subject in my picture says woof woof woooooof...which means, thank you very much! heheheh

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 11:50 AM

Congratulations to the choses pics, and thank you Dan and Ilona for the hard work and support..

Waiting to see the next week's gallery my friend

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 12:21 PM

Congratulations to everyone, an honor to be amongst them!

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 12:27 PM

Congrats to everyone who was selected.. It's both fun and challenging to select the images each week..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Drea71 ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 1:00 PM

Thank you so much for chosing one of my images. Can't wait to tell my friend that her newly bought cat has made it into this collection ;-)

mhyrdin ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 1:06 PM

I'm proud and honored to see one of my photos in the 12th LWG
Especially since the others selected are rather awesome .... as each week !
Congrats to all

fredster66 ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 2:47 PM

Congrats to all!  And I am honored to be selected... all the work here is incredible.  To be part of that is amazing.  Thanks so much!

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:45 PM

Makes me so happy to see my shot choosen  with many great photographs. Thank You so much and congrat to all !!

seeyus  Tunde

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:54 PM

Congratulations everyone - another great selection from our mods here and another superb collage created by our loving Ilona - well done! xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 7:53 PM

It's pretty exciting to have an image chosen for This Week in the Gallery!  I'm quite flattered, honored, tickled, happy and . . . well, just pleased in general!  I notice I'm in here with some of my favorite photographers.  Sweet! 

Thanks for picking my tomatoes!   :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

sharky_ ( ) posted Tue, 27 March 2007 at 2:44 AM

My highest respect and congratulations to all for their beautiful work.  And thank you for letting me be a part of this.  

Aloha..........Errol

Littlejock ( ) posted Tue, 27 March 2007 at 6:05 AM

Congratulations for all the great photographers is here and I´m so honored to be again here. Thank you so much to Dan and Ilona for the great work make every day here.
Hugs and grateful for the big motivacion and encourage mean to me this selection.
Hugs. Luis

fap77 ( ) posted Tue, 27 March 2007 at 11:57 AM

Congratulations for another great selection and thank you for including one of mine.

tommorules ( ) posted Tue, 27 March 2007 at 12:08 PM

A great selection of fine work. Thanks for the pick, always a priviledge.

Steve.

prionbrain ( ) posted Wed, 28 March 2007 at 3:55 PM

Thanks for choosing my image.. it's an honor!!!

Kalina

CavalierLady ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2007 at 12:32 PM

Thanks very much... I am so honored to have an image chosen and to be in such esteemed company!

Maria

ralfy ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 2:05 AM

mmh...I´m so surprised and happy to be selected! Thanks for your  collage and many congrats to all photographers. Have a  lot of  fun...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.