Sun, Oct 6, 6:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: More Beautiful than Vicky............ Hoadley!

Tiari ( ) posted Sun, 25 March 2007 at 7:13 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Here's my first go at the posette/v3 remapped by Hoadley.  You be the judge!

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 25 March 2007 at 7:30 PM · edited Sun, 25 March 2007 at 7:32 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, profanity

file_372944.jpg

**dphoadley @ Tiari** WOW!  THAT IS S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G!!! I wish to thank you ever so much for your support.  while no figure is perfect, I believe that Posette, given half a chance comes pretty damn close!  This is a test render of PosetteV3 with Panko's Freebie VietCong V3 Skin Textuer.  Posette's face is a combination of two well-known Posette Head MT's: Sayuki by Trekkigirrrl, and Yumeko from freestuff (or it used to be).  Each morph was set to 0.350. The hair prop is Kopzaburo's Alice hair for V3.  A little minor postwork was done in Phlotoshop. 

Yours Tiari is very much better, and truthfully, I'm glad that it is.  Please let this be but the beginning of a huge flood of Posette postings!
David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 25 March 2007 at 7:36 PM

not bad, T! can ya do it with hdri?

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 25 March 2007 at 9:43 PM

Where can this figure be downloaded?

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 12:38 AM

She looks great, and that hair is awesome!!

UVDan ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:29 AM
Forum Moderator

Yep, she is looking pretty good now!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 8:54 AM

Spectacular, Tiari. What textures used you?

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 11:00 AM · edited Mon, 26 March 2007 at 11:02 AM

file_373001.jpg

Now BOTH hands have been remapped!  ***PhiloDAZerites***, edat your hearts out! ;=) DPH

1358 ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 11:04 AM

damn nice work!  take a raise out of petty cash!

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 11:49 AM

file_373010.jpg

A face for the future: Emer (PosetteV3) with Panko's vietcong V3 texture freebie.  Alice hair from Kozaburo.  How realistic is realistic?

Tiari ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 12:37 PM

Texture is "Zora" From Illusiondesigns.   She's not ready yet, just testing her out a bit for the remapper :).  When she's ready though, she'll be spectacular!

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 1:03 PM

i don't like the posette character but Tiari you've done a fabulous job of making it look half way decent. I can't wait to see the end product if you've gotten this so far.

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 4:15 PM

Fantastic!!!!!!!!

momodot ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 6:35 PM

Dp that is really amazing work!!

Channing ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2007 at 7:25 PM

Strikingly beautiful in a different way. I'm all for diversity.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.