Sun, Oct 6, 6:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Apollo Newsletter.

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2007 at 8:32 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:39 PM

Hi there,

Not to long from now, the first Apollo Maximus Monthy Newsletter will be going out. This is a free, monthly, newsletter relating to all Apollo News, Updates, Tutorials, and resources.

I hired a professional newsletter service so that noone would be spammed and all emails are protected and private.

Many of you are already on the list over 1,000, but if you haven't requested yet, you can simply send me an email at antonkisiel@verizon.net and I will add you to the newsletter list.

Just mention "Newsletter" in the subject line.

Thanks.
Anton
antonkisiel@verizon.net

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2007 at 9:51 PM

It's amazing the time and energy you spend going above and beyond while not expecting a cent. I'm at a loss for words. Thank you just doesn't seem sufficient enough.

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2007 at 10:48 PM · edited Thu, 29 March 2007 at 10:50 PM

Thanks for hosting a banner. I appreciate the support.

The best way anyone can say thanks is to help by

1. Support / interacting /helping other Apollo users.
  2. Post a link, freebie, product or article
  3. Don't tolerate transparent site policies or trolling.

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Singular3D ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 7:30 AM

Anton, you really put a great amount of work into that. Just let us know how we can support you for your efforts. Is there a certain strategy for Apollo?

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 7:57 AM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/showcase/?page=day&Index=2661

Hi Anton Coolness to you mister :}

Im amazed with the amount of free thing you give to the people... 
But somewere i think it makes a BIG smile on your face 😉
Im think some people/company's are pulling hairs now .....

Oh and a image from me was Image of the day on E-ON "see link"
I did put in the info that the figure was AM ..but the info "got lost"
But at least i know its AM and now You know it too

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 3:22 PM

Thanks!

3DVim ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 8:05 PM

Kudos to you, Anton.    My hat is off to you!

I think the AM giveaway is THE Poser event of the year, and you will be remembered as one of the all time greatest contributors to the global Poser community.

I've not been able to find enough time Posering, but I do plan to create some nice art scenes with ApolloM in the near future :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.