Tue, Oct 22, 8:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Please help me with mimic pro

soulseekermovie ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2007 at 1:54 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:35 AM

http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=1981
Ok if I buy this then I can make all my characters talk in poser?  will I need anything else?  Is this program worth the money? Is it easy to use? are their cheap alternatives? I am reluctant to drop that much cash without some imput thanks so much!

Dajadues ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2007 at 2:34 PM · edited Sun, 01 April 2007 at 2:41 PM

As far as I know it DOESN'T work with ALL characters works with the basic Daz figures, I tried the lite version, it's not really that great & they don't update it. Just my opinion mind you. I'm sure others will disagree. But, if you want to make your characters talk, it seems to be the only way. For that price, I can buy P7 & get more bang for my buck than Mimic Pro.

soulseekermovie ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2007 at 2:42 PM

I have p7 but the thing is I can
t make v3 or m3 talk with p7 and thats the only 2 characters that I want to use because the new characters dont have all the sci fi stuff that I need, I am thinking though about dropping my sci fi project and starting on a kids project like cartoons and the animals etc seems much easier.  So it didn't work that great huh bummer I was afraid of that.  do you know if it'd work with kashini?

raven ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2007 at 2:52 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=53126&

There is the talk designer included with Poser 7, and in the market place here is an expansion pack for it that includes the figures you want to use and many more. It's probably much cheaper than Mimic Pro too :)

soulseekermovie ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 1:30 AM

thanks man bought it installed it!

Dajadues ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 3:00 AM

Just to answer Mimic is pretty limited to Daz figures. ;)

stallion ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 6:58 AM

as long as the character has the same phoneme morph that Mimic support, then you will get a good output in Mimic
however if the character do not have the same phoneme morphs then you would have to create them and you should get a good output depending on how good your morphs are

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.