Fri, Sep 20, 6:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:41 pm)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Coupons

shg0816 ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2007 at 9:34 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:38 AM

A while back, Renderosity used to give out coupons (10% or 15% off), then stopped. Is there a reason why this stopped?  I loved it.

I would like to see this start up again.  However, perhaps do something a bit different, maybe as a "customer appreciation" sort of deal.

May offer a "scalable coupon": For example, lets say I spend $25.00, maybe send me a 5% off coupon (it's not much, but its something). Or I spend $50.00, gmaybe offer a 10% off coupon.

These could be used on any future purchase and be valid for that month (or the following month if a purchase is made at the very end of the month)

zollster ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2007 at 5:37 PM

hmmm....i had 2 the other day with the exact same offer in...so maybe i got yours :P

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2007 at 9:35 PM

We still have them going out make sure you are signed up for the promotions in your profile.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

bjergtrold ( ) posted Mon, 19 March 2007 at 9:13 AM

Maybe you shop too much. It seems the less I shop the more coupons I get. ;P

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

rik10463 ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 7:13 PM

hmmmm... I signed up for promotions in my profile and have never in 2 years received a single cupon. :(

3Dillusions ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2007 at 11:20 PM

I dont see anything in my profile where is says promotions am I looking in the wrong place?

Angela

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 2:32 AM

down toward the bottom it says"Receive email newsletters, announcements,
and special offers from this site?" there is a box to check to receive these

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

3Dillusions ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 6:04 AM

Thanking you, was having a blonde moment, lol, and I am a brunette, see it now, and its checked yes :)

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 9:59 AM

No problem  I have notified Clint and Deb to see if they can figure out why it might not be coming.

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 11:11 AM

If you have selected the special offers and promotions within your profile and the E-Mail address registered with us is correct then the coupon E-Mails are getting caught in a SPAM filter at your ISP level or within your E-Mail client application.

kanshinin, I checked our logs and coupons are being sent from our mail server towards the E-Mail address you have registered with us. Once they leave our mail servers its totaly out of our control.

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

shg0816 ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2007 at 5:01 PM

That's fine. I need to change my spam setting so it allows renderosity e-mails through. Although, it's odd.  I get some stuff from renderosity sometimes it gets blocked.

I received a coupon a couple of days ago, and promptly used it :).

So, are we allowed to have seconds??? :lol:

3Dillusions ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2007 at 7:46 PM

LOL, aKanshinin, I want second too :)

kalon ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2007 at 4:35 PM

I think it would be great if we could use the coupon more than once before it expires...

If I check out with a basket meeting the requirements of, say, $30, but then realize I forgot one $10.00 item, I would find other items to make up the $20 difference if I could use the coupon again. (I'm such a junkie...)

kalonart.com

novelist999 ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2007 at 9:59 PM

I have the same problem. I rarely ever get coupons from Renderosity anymore though I get most of the other email Renderosity sends out.  And yes, the box is checked in my profile. I don't think email spam filters are the problem--at least in my case. My ISP isn't big on filtering mail.

Bobette

novelist999 ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2007 at 10:01 PM

Quote - I think it would be great if we could use the coupon more than once before it expires...

As far as I know, you can use it more than once. I've done it before. I too am a junkie! :-) 

kalon ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2007 at 7:57 AM

It didn't work for me the time I tried it, then I asked ClintH directly and he said no go. But now, I'll try again...

kalonart.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.