Sat, Oct 5, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Textures on .vob

thlayli2003 ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 11:22 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

Just a quick one...

Using V5i, I want to save a plain primative with a texture as a .vob then use it in an ecosystem.  The .vob saves fine and can be loaded alone with the texture intact.  When I try to load it into an ecosystem the texture does not come with it.  Any ideas?  Probably something easy.

Will use cubes and things for distant city-scape.

thlayli2003 ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2007 at 12:31 AM

Just figured it out!!  I have saved many things before and don't remember checking  'incorporate texture maps'.  All is right with the world now. 

silverblade33 ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2007 at 10:58 PM

;)
i always ALWAYS save textures with files and scenes

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.