Sat, Sep 21, 2:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Staff Picks for First Week of April 2007

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2007 at 6:38 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:45 PM

Hey gang!
Here is the first set of staff picks for the month of April. Congratulations!

Mark./Identification.
by waheednasir

The digital paintings of Waheed Nasir are a beautiful example of a traditional style translated into the digital medium.  He paints in an Impressionist style, which is not often seen in today's world of reality painting.  He has an amazing sense of color, and communicates a mood or atmosphere in his paintings that carries the viewer into an experience.

Mutation
by mrmadmikie

This image is mesmerizing. Who knew a drop of water could be so beautiful.

A kiss is just a kiss
by drag

A sweet and whimsical image.

Red Wall
by carib98
*(contains nudity)

*Understated, simple and subtle. Very good work.

The Beginning
by kalon

Fantastic work! Wonderful summery feeling to this piece.

First V iV render
by mrnarna

I love the black and white. Simple and very classy. Less can definitely be more!  V4 definitely in one of her finer moments.

Riding Sheba
by sissywoods

I don't know where that is, but I want to go there!  Great colours.  And a wonderful calming effect.

***** Sepia's sisters *****
by redtof
(contains nudity)

Excellent post work skills.

From This World, Into the Next
by DarkHeartStudio

Stunning image

Caught In The Rain
by AnnieD

Adorable image. Beautiful background

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2007 at 11:24 AM

Wow, this is cool.  I guess I have come full circle. I joined Renderosity looking for tutorials and ideas for Poser  then accidently stumbled onto the collection of water drop art in the Photography gallery.  Thanks for the recognition and thanks to the Poser artists for sharing your awesome work. 

Mike 

sissywoods ( ) posted Thu, 05 April 2007 at 1:03 PM

This was a surprise.. thanks!!
Looking forward to seeing future Staff picks.. a nice encouragement for the artists.

AnnieD ( ) posted Thu, 05 April 2007 at 6:19 PM

This is quite an honor for a newbie like myself.  Thank you!

AnnieD

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

waheednasir ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2007 at 1:30 PM · edited Sat, 07 April 2007 at 1:34 PM

hi there, this is great, thanks to the team/staff for including my work in there as well and many thanks for the kind words too. its an honor to be there with all of those wonderful artworks...:).

congratulations everyone. cheers.

regards,
waheednasir.
www.waheednasir.com

drag ( ) posted Sun, 08 April 2007 at 1:47 PM

Thank you, I feel very honored and encouraged to upload more poser work. Congratulations to everyone. :0)bonita

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.