Fri, Oct 4, 9:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Poser 7 have turned BLACK

dyret ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2007 at 2:22 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 9:20 PM

Could someone plese help...
The backgound of the worikng window is now black. This makes it impossible to see the controlls for the pull down menus. I'm not able to find out ANYWHERE how to change this.

Nvlonewulf ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2007 at 4:10 AM

Can you go to the preferences and change it back to the default? Will that work?

Is it the document window where you pose that the background is black?  On the bottom right hand side of that window are two circles or dots, if I recall correctly. The circle on the left can change the background color. Just click on that and change it.

I learned that from Dr. Geep.

The only thing I don't procrastinate is procrastinating. That I do right away.

dyret ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2007 at 4:21 AM

no. it's the total background of the poser work window.

ockham ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2007 at 12:24 PM · edited Fri, 06 April 2007 at 12:32 PM

The fix is a bit fussy.  Click on the Paint-bucket tool in the editing tools.
Then click several times slowly on the background.  The first click doesn't seem
to do anything, but sooner or later you'll get a color-picker, and you can
get the proper color back.

I don't know why a single click doesn't do it, but for some reason it's
a slow response.  (Edit after another trial: You might try clicking on the
outermost frame of the Poser app before clicking in the background.)

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

dyret ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2007 at 12:49 PM

ok. thank you VERY much for the reply. I'm not at home now but I will try it as soon as I get back. What a solution!!! Hope it works for me too, because the black background makes everything very hard.

Thank you again

Snorre, Norway aka Dyret

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.