Tue, Sep 24, 3:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 2:15 pm)

Subject: Quote:"well this is my best model i have ever designed"

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 6:35 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 3:35 PM

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/348979   Someone called Zain claimed this.This is a ripped Jessie-for 45 Dollars.For 99 I downloaded Poser / (ok-an upgrade) the whole G2 Collection Miki2 .Maybe it is fair to take money for rerigging Poser people in 3DS Max , but claiming to have designed her is a lie.                                                                                                          *                                                        Quote :"well this is my best model i have ever designed*

textured in 3d studio max 5.1

rendered with radiosty*

3d studio max version is rigged(this one model)*

highly detailed model*

plz if you like this do rate it!

regards

zain"*

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 7:47 AM

Oh, you can check also these nice deals from the same artist: for only $20 jack-max.max (James1!); for only $40 christy max.zip (Jessi1!); for only $20 horse.max (Poser4 horse!!!); for $20 cat model+textures.zip (Poser4 cat!!!!!!!)

The dude's name is rig master. I think is a typographic mistake. The real name is **RIPPMASTER

:lol:**

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 12:31 PM

Ane the moral of this little tale is: 'whether it's sex or Poser objects - NEVER pay for what you can get for FREE!

DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

anxcon ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 12:51 PM

this is like the 5th post i seen in about a week of turbosquid selling figures from whats included in poser, you'd figure the site would get in trouble after a point

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 12:56 PM

I think some TurboSqueeze sellers are idiots or they believe Poser is an obscure and lost software without any class of success so they can rip it because no one will discover that

CASETTE
=======

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 1:23 PM

drkfetyshnyghts ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 1:25 PM

Hmmmmm.... trouble with the brilliance of Poser is that, you can take a charcter, a figure, a pose, you can alter it ever so slightly, caamera angle, lighting, expression and setting.... render it, and it becomes an original work of art.

Not condoning copyright theft, or cheating in any way but its fact.

Stefi xxx

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 1:56 PM

poser rip-offs have been happening at the 'squid for as long as I can recall. on a site with clientele stupid enuff to pay $$$ for a sphere model (basketball), that's a sure indication that anything goes IMVHO. but it's the same at all these sites - they don't bother to check what's being sold or being posted in their galleries; they just wait until they get the C&D notice.

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 6:14 PM

@ **drkfetyshnyghts:
**The problem here is not a render of a Poser figure.  That is (of course) what Poser is for.

Here they are selling the mesh.  That is a violation of the end user agreement and copyright.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 4:04 AM

It is mainly not about defending a major companie with an army of lawyers.It's about cheating consumers who shall pay 45 bucks for a ripoff.

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 4:07 AM

Imagine I'd offered a C4D rigged Miki2.Is there a way to encode it?Rtencoder or Mover just work with obj.files.

Casette ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 4:25 AM

There 's only something worse than a thief

...a silly thief :lol:

CASETTE
=======

Black_Star ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 9:37 AM

And when I think I work like a slave to make some Poser products good enough to bring me 100 $ a month...
We should reprofilate to ripping and selling on TurboSquid.Sooner or later we will see our own models ripped anyway...:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.