Mon, Oct 21, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 12:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Anything in the works for Apollo?

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 1:39 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:29 PM

Just curious since he's now free.  Some support for him would be great.

Niles ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 2:28 PM

I will spend some money on products for Apollo... clothes, textures,hair.
Thanks to anyone that will support the Best Male Figure in the Poser World.

usslopez ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 4:17 PM

I just posted a thread about my new texture for him....

My RMP Store ; My Free Stuff

profotograf ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:43 AM

I keep asking people interested in making stuff to support ApolloMax and selling them or giving them away to make sure they support him at my two websites.

USSLopez has his textures at PoserAddicts as well as here, which covers alot of ApolloMax users, and I just opened a new store at MalePoserotica (MPE II) which has always supported ApolloMax content providers.

It just seems like most ApolloMax fans all have little out of the way sites, which hoard stuff for AM 2007, but no one seems to know where they centrally are.

MPE has over 6000 registered users and has at least a base with alot of well known artists using ApolloMax too.  Maybe if some of the providers/producers/makers of ApolloMax content would also post their stuff over there, it might help the market for him grow.

Maybe?

Greetz,
Antonio

Greetings from Germany
ProFotograf

My PoserAddicts

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.