Sat, Sep 21, 5:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2007 at 8:05 PM

file_374662.jpg

I posted a silo...corn long gone. So, here are turkeys, a mom and chicks maybe looking for corn.

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 1:12 AM

file_374672.jpg

ROTFLMAO at those ads Kort. I have only seen a few but my favorite so far is the guy who invents the pole dancer/wheel, lol. :biggrin:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 10:06 AM

Hey Tom,
Cool image of the farm, it's sad to see first one building and then another fall to disuse and become passe. The family farms are few and far between any more and it's a sad passage.
I loved the ads too Andreas and we picked the same favorite! Thanks form me too Kort!
BJ

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2007 at 3:44 PM

Hey all just some new pics to share!

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 8:54 AM

file_374744.jpg

I really don´t know what i´m doing wrong....but every model i photograph seem to hate everything i do. This last one didn´t like any of the photos i´ve shown her....not even the one that has now become the most commented piece in my gallery. :sad: So since she wont allow me to upload them anywhere (since she thinks they are too ugly...sniff...sniff) i might as well put them here. :tt2:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 8:54 AM

file_374745.jpg

One more....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 8:55 AM

file_374746.jpg

Maybe i´m partial...being a man and all...but i really don´t think they´re all that bad. Are they? :bored:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 8:57 AM

file_374747.jpg

I got sooooo many....sigh....useless ones. Oh well...i´ll put one more up here and then i´m going outside to enjoy the summer we´re having all of a sudden. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 8:58 AM

file_374748.jpg

Oh what the hell....what else should i do with them? I might as well upload a few more....at least the thread will grow. :biggrin:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 8:59 AM

file_374749.jpg

I do belive i shall stick to landscape photography after this last failure. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

inshaala ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 12:07 PM

urm - what was the reason again - she didnt think she looked good in them?... is she blind? she needs a reality check! And a slap in the face for being rather up herself... (except maybe the first one, i agree with her on that - her arms arent in the most flattering of positions...)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 12:09 PM

I personally think from a womans point of view she's an insecure jerk, beautiful but a jerk none the less. The portraits of your family are far better than these! Ask me why, there is someone ALIVE behind the eyes! There is a real person with emotions inside the gorgeous packaging that seems part of your family gene pool. Each one is glowing from within, with life, pathos humor, or even that look of ,"humor him he'll stop soon". They are real not ice princesses.
Sorry done ranting!
Joe, I'm not a photog, but I hang out here to see the really good stuff. I love the dances light creates. You have captured three stunning ones. Thanks for sharing everyone. 
BJ

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 12:29 PM · edited Sun, 15 April 2007 at 12:31 PM

LOL. Thanks Rich. No i don´t think it´s that she doesn´t thinks she looks good in them....she seems to think they´re too postworked. But here´s the thing...they´re not. She really is that beautiful. All i did was crop them some, and a teeny weeny bit of smoothening of the skin. And i did that mostly to get smoother looking shadows. So when you look at the high res photos you will still see all the pores, wrinkles and facial hair. I really have no idea how to please these people. :bored:

LOL @ BJ as well. I guess it works out pretty well for me then....that my next planned modelshoot will be with my cousin and her friends. 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 12:45 PM

file_374776.jpg

.......and luckily for my cousin Sara (and me, lol) she doesn´t look anything like her mom that you can see here. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Onslow ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 2:07 PM

lmao @  mum :D
It's great to add a touch of humour to portraits :)

Not to worry Andreas, it would be nice to find out exactly what it is she doesn't like though.  They are well made portraits but they do all have very deep shadow and contrast perhaps she doesn't like that ?

Ya don't get Gizmo being this precious............. :D   

Nice shots Joe - I like the light on the steam in No3 especially :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

3DGuy ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 3:16 PM

Zacko: the 1st one looks a bit weird for some reason. The trapezium shape made by the torso and arms seems off. The second and last picture are really great!

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 8:49 PM · edited Sun, 15 April 2007 at 8:53 PM

file_374817.jpg

This is an experiment using an old galelry image of mine..blown-up 200%.  Not too bad for a blow-up.   Now, I need a new macro image for the genre challenge!

Look at the armored surface of this beetle...wow to me and mother nature.      TomDart.

When you click the image for larger size, click the "+" cursor for closer look at the surface of this neat fellow.

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 5:54 AM

haha - nice portrait Andreas - very fun... reminds me of a shot i saw over on Deviant: Fishface, (on the verge of nudity but not enough for a formal warning - just a heads up, especially if you have a look at the rest of his work) apparently as part of his thing he gets all his models to do a stupid face, probably gets a more relaxed atmosphere by doing so.

Very cool macro Tom, i love seeing insects that close :)

Rich Meadows Photography

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 11:26 AM

I tell you what Andreas, if you could make me look half as beautiful as your model, then I would pose for you ANY day of the week - she looks stunningly beautiful, especially in the last shot of her in B&W - and I wouldn't care how much postwork you did if it enhanced the overall appearance.
Don't give up on your portraits, you have a great eye for it!
Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 12:35 PM

Thank you Chrissy. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 1:13 PM · edited Mon, 16 April 2007 at 1:14 PM

file_374886.jpg

I honestly can't see what her problem was Andreas. You know what they say about models and brains (or lack of them). ;'] But she sure is eye candy. Gizmo wins any day though, heheh. Thanks for stopping by Joe and sharing some water towers with me(us). 8^] Tom, lotsa neat shots there, but I have to say your pole dancing beetle is my fave! ;'P Here is an IR shot I took of an impending storm last week.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 1:15 PM

file_374887.jpg

And here is one of a bashful bug that kept back up around this peice of metal the closer I got, so I wasn't able to get a very good capture of it.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 3:26 PM

file_374908.jpg

Connor finding out about the birds and the bees for the first time. Just kidding, but that is what popped to mind. ;']

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 3:38 PM

What a gorgeous face!!  Such innocence, such purity - it's a shame children have to grow up sometimes and get corrupted by life!!
And as for the bashful bug........you just leave it where it is, hiding..... that's as close a capture as I would want to see thank you!!! LOL! is it some kind of spider urgh! sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it!

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 3:49 PM

Hahahah, thanks Chrissy. No, I think it was some form of assasin bug, not a spider. I bet you find that even more pleasant, right?!? ;^P

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 3:54 PM

assassin bug... now that is a cool name for a species if i ever heard one... "Hi, i'm Death-Reaper... the Assassin Bug."

Rich Meadows Photography

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 4:00 PM

That storm is awesome! Please post it out front so I can add it to my favorites!
BJ

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 4:09 PM

ROFLMAO @ Rich!!!!!!
And no, not more pleasant especially if it still has eight legs!!  I can do snakes, mice, rats, lizards, cockroaches - anything, just not spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't stop laughing at Rich's comment - God, if anyone could see me now, I'm literally crying with laughter here .... all by myselft too!!!!

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 4:41 PM

LOL, he is a pretty funny guy, ain't he? ;'D thanks BJ, but I don't think it cuts the mustard as a gallery photo, but feel free to take the version here for your personal files if you'd like.

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 6:27 PM

Chrissy is very correct.   : )

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 6:55 PM

Hehe - rachel would probably disagree with you there... the amount of times i have made her cringe at the sheer cheese and punerific, dry comments (read: "bad jokes") that flow from my mouth is innumerable.  I amuse myself with it tho so it's all good :)

Rich Meadows Photography

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 7:21 PM · edited Mon, 16 April 2007 at 7:22 PM

file_374924.jpg

Rich, this one is for you...a dried up cicada. This neat bug resides on a shelf above my workbench at the job along with one butterfly and one cicada killer wasp. All were found dead outside my work place.   The wasp is about the same length as the cicada but much more streamlined and slimmer.

This was taken today with a Sigma 50mm macro, cropped and blown-up.   A portrait of the prettiest I can find...Andreas is fortunate his models are more appealing to humans.  Still, I do keep the bugs and appreciate each.          Tom.

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 9:40 PM

Tom got me in a BUG mood! 8)

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 9:50 PM

Joe, glad to be of service! That mantis is special, indeed. Look at the eyes...I mean, I have, you have, everyone will.       Tom.

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 7:32 AM

that mantis is something special - very nice shot!

As for the cicada - what an ugly little fellow - if you look at the red bits in the middle of its head it looks like two eyes a nose and a mouth opening :)

Rich Meadows Photography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 8:01 AM

file_375027.jpg

Never fond of cicadas, though I can appreciate them for the prehistoric insects that they are. As a kid they would creep me out when the woods was full of them. Great mantis shot Joe, but those flying dragon flies are amazing to me. Here are some insects using these little pads as an airport, or perhaps just little floating resort islands. Be sure to zoom in.

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 8:04 AM

WOW! Joe that mantis is wonderful! The dragonflies courtship dance is simply amazing, to catch them mid-flight like that! I love the bug macros that get posted, They show close up creatures we share our world with. So many of us have never stopped to notice them at all except for how they negatively impact our space. No thought is given to their incredible social structure, amazing work ethic, or any of a thousand other things which make them truly special.
BJ

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 8:07 AM

WOW! Looks like we cross posted Kort. I wanted to thank you for the amazing picture. The helipad shot is pretty cool too.
BJ

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:27 AM

file_375032.jpg

Oh my. You guys sure are having fun here aren´t ya? Freaking looking bug you´ve got there Tom. :ohmy: Going through my folders i found me some more junk i thought i´d dump on you. How does it feel to have started the most succesful thread EVER Kort? 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:27 AM

file_375033.jpg

More boring drops....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:28 AM

file_375034.jpg

And moooooooooooore....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:29 AM

file_375038.jpg

Ugly butterfly....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:31 AM

file_375044.jpg

Some winterlandscapes taken from the field across the backyard...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:32 AM

file_375045.jpg

One last for now...a cute little bluetit. The only cute birds we get here. :bored:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:42 AM

Andreas your drops are never boring! I love the little pink flying saucer. The view from your backyard is as always lovely. I too am quite impressed with the staying power of this thread. The writers forum has one that went THREE pages!
BJ

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:45 AM

LOL! And this one is currently at page 35...and still rolling! :thumbupboth:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:53 AM

i wonder how the server copes with this and if we can reach 100... 😄

Rich Meadows Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 10:56 AM

I got junk enough to take us to that magic number all by myself.... :sad:

:tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 11:02 AM

do you just spend every waking hour taking photos or something? :tt2:

Rich Meadows Photography

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 11:05 AM

No....but that´s a thought......then i might actually take a few worth posting. :biggrin:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.