Sun, Oct 6, 7:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Iconography - Drunk Ramblings

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:19 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:29 AM

Yeah, i swore off the keyboard after having a few drinks, but yet, here I am!!!

Okay, I just want to clear up a few things.

Who the HELL are you people!?

I mean, really!

I pretty much look exactly like my icon, it is a Poser face room version of me.

BUT, as far as I know, pjz99 is a hot sleepy ckick, RAmwolf is dome blue guy with horns and, well, I know who DPH is, because he use a photo (thank goodness!!! But when I first joined he was some Russian dude.)

I can only picture people as their chosen Avatars.  I understand that some people use their favorite renders, but I really get lost!!!

Am I the only one?

Does anyone else know Miss Nancy as anything aother then an assexual clown?

Awesome Anton is some Brit on a horse...

At least I finally know what Phil looks like.  I was surprised, yet pleasantly satisified to see his photo.

Yeah...

So, like I said, I am not allowed near a keyboard after a few drinks, but I needed to ge this off my chest!!!

Cheers to you all!!!

stormchaser ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:31 AM

**I never go on the internet after having a few drinks, I might end up saying things I shouldn't!

It's funny really, we do tend to imagine people looking like their avatars, it's probably just as well that some of us don't look like it in real life, LOL!!
I must say that I look nothing like my avatar, if I did then I would have had a sex change! Just for a laugh I may post a pic of myself here later.**

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:39 AM

See, Stormchaser, this is dangerous, in a drunken mood, I  might try to flirt with you!!!  LOL.

stormchaser ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:43 AM

ThrommArcadia - Ha ha!!  You see, this is the problem, you might be thinking of me as some sexy chick, which I ain't!!

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:50 AM · edited Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:53 AM

I am not a hot, sleepy chick.  Well, okay, I'm sleepy.  Flattered that you think Kaballah is hot though (that's the V3 version of her by the way).

edit:  I guess I ought to work on a new icon, seeing as she has that terrible gravity error on the hair and it's something I nag people about in critiques.

My Freebies

dphoadley ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 5:59 AM

It was a pictture of Iosef Dzhugashvili, aks Joseph Stalin (Man of Steel).  I adopted the sobriquet Dzhugashvili's Gerbille as a protest in response to my very good frien Stahlratte's (Steel Rat) being banned from here.  I returned to my old avatar when the possibility arose of my being banned also as a reult of my use Stalin's image.

DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 7:29 AM · edited Sun, 15 April 2007 at 7:31 AM

Het silly drunk bald guy with glasses...if you go to my website and click on the music page there's a pic of me. 😉

Comitted to excellence through art.

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 10:45 AM

Quote - Het silly drunk bald guy with glasses...if you go to my website and click on the music page there's a pic of me. 😉

Wow! You're hot! You have that "bad boy" look   :biggrin:

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 10:51 AM

Silly kitty...too much catnip for you, eh? :biggrin:

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 2:38 PM

jeez, thromm, try rum-n-coke instead. works fer me anyway. in my case, anyway, my skin is alot darker than the evil klown. alot more hair on top, too. and I smile and laff alot, never sneer. :lol: stalin, as an aside, may have been the second-greatest mass-murderer of all time, after mao, but ahead of hitler and pol pot.

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 2:46 PM

@ DarkEdge, Cool website!  Nice to know you aren't an omnipotent force in a sky of turmoil.  😉

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 3:39 PM

Thanks Thromm.
Just to be clear though...I am in turmoil. :bigrin:

bopperthijs ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2007 at 6:19 PM

Oh No, where did I left the aspirin, we needed that last time Thromm got drunk. Anyway, I just filled my third glas of whiskey to keep up with this thread. And if anyone is wondering: I'm the daschhund on the left.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 12:42 AM

file_374827.jpg

Okay, I fess up. Here I am. LOL!

bopperthijs ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 2:46 PM

Behind the fellow with the cross I suppose? 😄

regards,

Bopperthijs

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 2:51 PM

No, I AM the cross, LOL!

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 2:53 PM

TO Dave: I can't believe they banned your avatar for Stalin. I would only ban you if you used Paris Hilton as an avatar...

stormchaser ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 3:04 PM

drifterlee - Actually, your pic looks a little like Stalin.
No, not your avatar, LOL!!

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2007 at 3:20 PM

LOL! You are right!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.