Mon, Sep 23, 3:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 'recently viewed' oddity

Khai ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 7:36 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 3:18 PM

file_375025.jpg

or, what are those 3 images at the bottom that I've never seen before?

seriously.. I have 3 images on there I've never seen or clicked on. never seen 'em before in my life... so where did they come from? I've attached a view of 'my recent views' to show you. the ones ringed in red are the images in question ('timelights globe' was moved to the top row after I clicked on it to see if I recognise it.. I don't)

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 9:35 AM · edited Tue, 17 April 2007 at 9:36 AM

Hmmm, not sure. I'll ask the programmers but before I do I want to make sure that you were AWAKE when browsing the galleries before this, lol:) heehee

Khai ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 9:41 AM

oh I was lol
I can say honestly, hand on heart, I've not seen those images before in my life...

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 9:47 AM

You swear to tell the whole truth, nothing but the truth? heehee

Okay we'll see what is up with that..

Tissaia ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 12:58 PM · edited Tue, 17 April 2007 at 12:59 PM

I've noticed same thing last week in my "recently viewed". It was showing pics I've never clicked on. Weird.

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 1:01 PM

After speaking with the programmers, the way this script works that is not possible. You would have to click on the full image in order for it to appear on your homepage, on your account, in your recent views.

vince3 ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:18 PM

are some wives or girlfriends looking over someone's shoulder as this happens? 

i think this phenomenon happens quite a lot when girlfriends are looking over your shoulder when you look at your recent views.

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:41 PM

:)

pearce ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 6:09 PM

Quote - are some wives or girlfriends looking over someone's shoulder as this happens? 

i think this phenomenon happens quite a lot when girlfriends are looking over your shoulder when you look at your recent views.

That only happens with images from the Pin-Ups and Glamour galleries, in my experience,  and then it does happen a lot.

:)

jonnybode ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 12:54 AM

Hello Khai!

The picture with the dragon showed up in my  recent view too, I dont browse the gallerys very often so I usually remember the pics I click on, but maybe I just forgot.

Regards / Jonny

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.