Sat, Sep 21, 2:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 11:26 AM · edited Tue, 17 April 2007 at 11:30 AM

Oh stop Andreas, all of the ones you've posted in this thread have been worth posting, many even gallery worthy, even the ones of those 'horrid' models. ;'P It feels good, damn good. Thanks Andreas. Actually, I don't know if this is the longest thread EVER, but I've never seen one bigger. 8') BTW, love that "sea anenome" coffee drop shot, muy excellente! (as are your others) BTW2 -- congrats on the National Cup team win - the first in 28 years!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 12:29 PM

file_375051.jpg

Waterbug.  You may have to squint.  Or just close your eyes and imagine.

Mantis and macro, made for each other.

Nice bit of "junk" displayed here lately.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 12:55 PM

mrmadmike -  that waterbug looks like a Slitheen from Dr. Who!!!!

😉

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 1:59 PM · edited Tue, 17 April 2007 at 2:02 PM

Andreas has also been busy giving his online store/hallery a complete redo. It's gorgeous! Very cool mantis Mike no squinting necessary. Tried to add a smilie there Kort, Oh! I have to use the ones here, YEAH they don't work either. Oh well Congrats anyway.
BJ

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:13 PM

file_375066.jpg

Thanks BJ and I like you Slitheen waterbug there Mike. Always good to find another WHO fan Chrissy! ;'] I figured I should junk up this thread some more and see if I can get to page 37, heheheh. My front walkway with kitty in IR at sunset.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:13 PM

file_375067.jpg

A typical IR morning here in South Florida.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:14 PM

file_375068.jpg

A mini IR clouds series, #1.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:15 PM

file_375069.jpg

#2. Be sure to view them full size. At 400dpi, they loose a little something.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:19 PM

file_375070.jpg

#3. Anyone who takes cloud photos should try doing it with an IR filter, or better yet, a converted IR camera.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:20 PM

I love all the foliage in your path (prefer the pussy cat though!!) and those clouds...... are you looking up or down at them??  I mean, were you shooting from a plane window cos they seriously look like that to me - so close to them it appears.

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:20 PM · edited Tue, 17 April 2007 at 3:21 PM

file_375071.jpg

Awsome, made it to a new page! ='D Here is one more photo downtown Casadaga, just for good measure. All the cloud photo here were taken from the ground Chrissy, thanks!

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 5:50 PM

Chrissy, I googled Slitheen and found they are a calcium based race and we have very hard water here in Florida. So its possible mine are related.

Mike

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2007 at 5:56 PM

I wonder about that, too.  : )

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 10:47 AM

file_375137.jpg

yikes! ;'P

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 11:00 AM

file_375138.jpg

Oh man! Those cloud-shots are incredible Kort!!!! Ya just don´t see such formations where i live. :sad: We do get plenty of mist though. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 11:01 AM

file_375139.jpg

Some milk once again...this time hitting water and not coffee.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 11:02 AM

file_375140.jpg

Sigh....and more boring dropshots...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 11:02 AM

file_375141.jpg

Oh and will ya look at that...another mist-shot. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 11:03 AM

file_375142.jpg

And a little (dirty) horse grazing in the mist....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 11:06 AM

file_375143.jpg

And one last for now....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 12:17 PM

Little droppies, a cute young lady, and mist, mist, MIST! Awsome shots Andreas. That milk/water idea is great. I also love that first misty photo. All gallery worthy my good man. :D

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 12:42 PM

file_375150.jpg

Thank you my good Sir. 😄 We´re going for a hundred pages aren´t we? So ya´ll don´t mind if i dump some more on you? 😉

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 12:43 PM

file_375151.jpg

Elin....

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 12:43 PM

file_375152.jpg

Lofoten...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 12:44 PM

file_375153.jpg

Another lady...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 12:44 PM

file_375154.jpg

Sheep...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 12:45 PM

file_375155.jpg

Butterfly...

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 12:46 PM

file_375156.jpg

And an eye....

That´s it....for now. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 3:19 PM

What a bonanza! I love the clouds Kort! Those would make an awesome coffee table book, or better yet one of those change every minute or so screen savers. I am NEVER bored of your dropshots Andreas or the mist either! I guess you keep saying it because you never get bored with me saying that! Put those shots of Elin next to the little girl. You will see what I mean. Elin is absolutely gorgeous, but the little girl is simply glowing with life! If you lok in her eyes there's a whole world of stories waiting to be told. If you look at Elin all you see is the beautiful shell. Nobody's home. Even your wildlife shots have more personality! I think maybe your drops would make one of those change every so often screen savers too. 
WOW! Not writing a book or anything!
BJ

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 3:27 PM

It does say post anything, and although I absolutely recognize that this is a photography forum, I thought I'd do my bit to help acheive that 100 page goal.

Where Did I Leave It

by

BobbiJo McBroom

Where did I leave it, the rest of my mind
I honestly don't miss it, most times I find
Although when I'm searching for stuff that I've lost
I stop and then wonder is this the cost?

Will I be endlessly searching for stuff I set down
Then simply can't find again, when I turn back around
Will I ever find anything right where it was set
Is this as good as half a mind gets

It started some time ago when I was a child
I was always a little crazy and wild
One day I was playing, with my marbles outside
The wind came and scattered them about far and wide

I searched and I searched and then finally I quit
They were gone, I had lost them, I was in a snit
Over the years I've looked off and on
But I never did find them My marbles are gone!

So I soldier on through my life, Half a fool
Don't worry about me I don't even drool
I just spend my time searching for things
Engaged in the pleasure of the treasures it brings

Perhaps one fine day when I'm peering about
The light will dawn and the sun will come out
And glistening there in the deep grass I'll find
My long lost marbles or the rest of my mind

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 3:32 PM

file_375172.jpg

Thank BJ, it is a post anything thread, so your words are very welcome. We appreciate you for sharing them. A fun, poignant poem that I unfortunately can relate too. ;'] I'd love to do a coffee table cloud book or sceen saver, thanks for the incentive! :) Here's some cows for ya Andreas, no mist though. I think the black smudges are insects that were flying close to the lens, or perhaps UFO scouting out their next victim?

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 3:38 PM

Thank you kind sir! Het did you notice I opened page 37! I love the purple hue to the cows! There used to be a fountain drink called a purple cow!
BJ

jeditojan ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 5:36 PM · edited Wed, 18 April 2007 at 5:48 PM

This is a picture I took on a cold winter night trying to get pictures of snow flakes. 
I would look at the picture then look yard and not see the ghosts in the picture. 
I will rule out ghosts, but was wondering at the time.

Can you guess what was happening? 

I will try this one more time. It keeps rejecting my picture, but it is less than 512 k..

jeditojan ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 5:57 PM

file_375191.jpg

This is a picture I took on a cold winter night trying to get pictures of snow flakes.  I would look at the picture then look yard and not see the ghosts in the picture.  I will rule out ghosts, but was wondering at the time.

jeditojan ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 5:59 PM

file_375192.jpg

This is the second picture I took on a cold winter night trying to get pictures of snow flakes.  I would look at the picture then look yard and not see the ghosts in the picture.  I will rule out ghosts, but was wondering at the time.

jeditojan ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 6:02 PM · edited Wed, 18 April 2007 at 6:03 PM

file_375194.jpg

This is the third picture I took.  I would look at the picture then look yard and not see the ghosts in the picture.  I will rule out ghosts, but was wondering at the time.

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 6:24 PM

either your breath in the shot or the lens fogging up i would imagine :)

ps - i think the forum limit is 200kb btw ;)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2007 at 6:34 PM

It looks like cigarette smoke to me.

Off to bed, too late for me after a month of not sleeping I now find myself totally exhausted and needing to collapse into my pit!!

Have a good night / evening everyone - catch up with you again tomorrow no doubt. xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 9:29 AM

file_375261.jpg

Neat ghostly effect. Smoke, steam, fogged lens, something... Here's one from me, a hibiscus in IR.

jeditojan ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 12:25 PM

Quote - either your breath in the shot or the lens fogging up i would imagine :)

ps - i think the forum limit is 200kb btw ;)

I figured out later that it was my breath. I was letting my breath out just before I took the shot so I would not jiggle the camera while taking the shot. I do not smoke.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 12:40 PM

file_375275.jpg

I did the same thing when snapping off a shot of a gorgeous sunset...you can see what happened. 😉

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 1:07 PM

file_375280.jpg

This is a foggy morning shot at my father-in-law's little farm.  That fine man passed away Friday morning,  We have been busy doing all the stuff needed at this point.  I posted a gallery image as a dedi to him and found this one in the same series of shots.

We had gone to get a sunrise shot..all fogged in.  The fog worked pretty well and most all shots were shot with the same exposure setting.     His very old Dodge truck is in the background.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 1:11 PM

Sorry to hear about your family's loss Tom. A fine misty capture here...I am off to see you dedi.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 8:57 AM

file_375367.jpg

Not sure if this is gallery material, so I'm sticking it here to get your opinions.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 8:58 AM

file_375369.jpg

And I played around with a B&W version...

inshaala ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 10:28 AM

i think crop it from the bottom(with a very small bit off the top) to a normal 3:2 ratio and you have a nice abstract (never really a fan of square(-ish) crops tbh ;)) - prefer the black and white

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 10:32 AM

How about I just turn off constrain aspect ratio and just "squish" it a bit? I like the way the needles go to the left corners in the current crop. ;']

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 2:34 PM

Another gorgeous shot of the farm, shrouded in mist it is easy to see why it was such a beloved place. I like the greenery in color. The peek a boo game with the sun between is exquisite! The hibiscus is quite cool too. BJ

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 3:16 PM

file_375384.jpg

Thanks BJ!

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 10:59 PM

Kort, is this your infrared stuff or what?  If so, please tell me the secrets to unlocking the shots like this "frozen lady".  Thanks...Tom.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.