Fri, Sep 20, 6:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Importing Poser 7 Files

Torleon ( ) posted Thu, 19 April 2007 at 11:46 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:28 AM

Anybody take me by the hand and help me please. If I wanted to download a ( say ) figure file for Poser 7 from ( say ) Rendorosity, what would be the route, on a Mac OSX 4.8 ie, if it were a Photoshop brush file it would be; Appications/Photoshop/Presets/Brushes. So many file types it seems, my head is spinning ! Thanks in advance for all and any advise.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 12:17 AM

Attached Link: http://ilike.co.nz/dittogui/

Hi, go to this link, and also Kaveman has a utility called xshruggy that u will also probably need. Actually I keep most of my poser things in separate external runtimes, but i've put all the hair into one runtime. just drop your new runtime into your application folder (or wherever u want to keep it, then open poser if it's not already open, click on the little blue folder under the word categories in poser until you see the runtimes, then go to the bottom and click on the plus sign to locate your new runtiome and add it. hope this helps love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Torleon ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 1:19 AM

Thank you Esther, much appreciated. It was very confusing when the manual that came with Poser7 was all out of sequence ie; page 23 followed by page 48, followed by page 72 etc, etc !!

stewer ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 11:45 AM

If it's a ZIP file, you can also install it from the Content Room.

Torleon ( ) posted Fri, 20 April 2007 at 3:50 PM

Thanks Stewer, will give that a try. Once I have been through the procedure successfully, I will be away, but always like to be sure beforehand. Cheers.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.