Thu, Sep 19, 8:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Vicky eyelashes problem in Bryce

Eowyn ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 3:54 PM ยท edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 9:08 AM

file_171428.jpg

*sigh* I've read the Robin Wood tutorial on importing Poser figures to Bryce many many times and I've done everything the way I'm supposed to... and yet this is the result. What am I doing wrong? I've tried several different transparency maps but nothing helps... :(

Tammy ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 4:13 PM

Could it be a shadow from the sun?

Eowyn ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2001 at 5:29 PM

That's what I thought too at first.. but it doesn't seem to be a shadow... it's there even if I change the sunlight direction... I pulled the eyelashes further away from the head and to me it seems there are three sets (or rows or whatever) of them - TWO for the upper eyelid and one for the lower... why on earth?

Spit ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 12:37 AM

Changing sunlight direction may not make much difference if the sun is in front and still at basically the same up/down angle. With the eyelashes selected, go the materials editor, to the little tiny arrow at the top for the menu and uncheck 'cast shadows'. See if that helps.

thgeisel ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 12:56 PM

looks really as if there are 2 sets of lashes.Never have seen such before.What i would try: select one of them, delet them and look what happens,no better idea. sorry

Eowyn ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 1:54 PM

I unchecked the "cast shadows" option and that seemed to help! :) Now she looks rather pretty again... Thanks a lot for all the help!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.