Tue, Oct 22, 12:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Privateer Clothing in progress

lakota ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 1:45 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:48 AM

Privateer Clothing in progress This is a set of conforming clothing for the p4 nude woman I'm working on. It's based on Moreen O'haira's costume in "Against all flags" cira 1945. Being new to making clothing and Ray Dream, I'm using a frakenstein like approach to creating this stuff. I'm doing the rework on a mac in RDS5.02 (not my favorate 3d app). Editing the .obj and .cr2 with BBEdit and learning whats what in these files. The Pantaloons (pants) was made from the catsuit, Overcoat, & bikini bottom. Vest; Daisytop, Leotard & bikini bottom. Glove; P4 lo & hi Nude Woman. Belt; Fantbelt I still have to finish the lCollar of the vest, tweak the rCollar &neck to handle more poses. Also add a morph to the belt to handle a Dueling pistol. Still need to make a L glove and a puffy shirt. Need to make or morph the socks to the knee. Need to morph or rework the stock boots. Lakota

gsalas ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 3:47 AM

wow Really Nice Work!!! Cant wait to see the final product, will you be posting it somewhere? -Gabe-

Maz ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 6:39 AM

Isn't the left glove just a matter of taking the right glove and 'flipping' it in RDS5? If you can't do this in RDS5 you certainly can in Max. I'd hate to think you're creating it from scratch again. If you can't flip it, send it to me and I'll return it flipped. That aside, she looks a great character. When I've done the 287 other things that are currently at the top of my list I plan to do some medieval & 16th century characters starting with a serving wench or two and an English tavern. Maybe your privateer lady could be one of the customers.

lakota ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 8:38 AM

It was a great Erro Flynn movie. I hope to post the model soon. Maybe next week or so, if all goes well. Alot needs to be done before she is ready. Also, Can't seem to get to my own web space and use it, so I might need a host. As to the left glove, thanks julienvan "copy symetrically" works just fine to make one. Just have to aline it now. As to her intentions once she is finished, I think she could handle some mead. Lakota

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 9:50 AM

heya; cool! can you post the glove(s) now? i know some people looking for a falconer's glove, and this looks like it'd make a good one. :)

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 11:04 AM

I THOUGHT of Maureen OHara, the instant I saw that! Very Good, me bucko.... Scarab <-"Yo ho, yo ho...a Pirate's life for me!"

WarriorDL ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 11:14 AM

Iakota, I am already hosting Diane's "Lursa". I can host yours too :o)

lakota ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 11:26 AM

All items are being designed to be conformable. Right now the glove works if you hide the hand and fingers of the main figure using the hierarchy editor. However, there are some poses that make the glove forearm's base pop out past the main forearm. I would like to fix this. I think if I add the end rim of the upperarm/forearm, link it to the glove's forearm mesh that might do it. I also what to add a strap and a morph target to cinch it down to the main forearm. Lakota

WarriorDL ( ) posted Sat, 04 September 1999 at 11:31 AM

BTW, meant to type Lakota, not Iakota :o) Sorry about that.

snakepit ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 1999 at 2:37 AM

Can't wait for this one. Great work, Lakota. Of course, the well-dressed pirate wench needs a flintlock pistol and cutlass. Has anyone seen those props anywhere?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.