Tue, Oct 22, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Any gun pose packs?

saus69 ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2007 at 9:35 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:21 AM

Are there any good gun pose sets for V3 and A3?

I was looking for a specific pose - gun in each hand, and both hands are crossed behind the body. I tried manually dialling the figure, but can't get the twist and side-side to look realistic at all. It looks like the arms have been twisted on a torture rack.

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2007 at 1:34 PM

that one I don't know. I know there was a set of gun poses in Freebies (Panko? dat you?) a coupla months ago.

I think you'd need to bring the arms straight out and down, then the forearms twisted 90 degrees, then bent slightly. Sometimes I'll imitate it with my arms just to have an idea of what to do (though I don't have any geometry problems..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Arvanor ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2007 at 1:52 AM

I know 2 sets. One is by Schlabber & Hahtor, it is called V3 and a gun
. The other set is by Shadownet & The MadPainter and is called ActionJunction ActionMC1 - 53 Poses for V3 Both sets can be purchased here at the marketplace.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will!

estherau ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2007 at 2:21 AM

Attached Link: http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/productdetail.asp?productID=210

I highly recommend both the shadownet gun poses, and also the panko ones which you can buy in the vietnam and vietcong sets at vanishing point which come with weapons and poses so you don't need to manually place the weapons in the poser person's hands or adjust the hand pose yourself. The V3 streetfighter set is also excellent too. The shadownet set has a crossed hands at the front pose. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

saus69 ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2007 at 6:25 AM

Great stuff... thanks!

kalon ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2007 at 8:48 AM

Trick shooting poses for Stephanie Petite on page 10 of DAZ freestuff

kalonart.com

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Mon, 23 April 2007 at 11:00 AM

Snowsultan's Battle Bonanza set has some gun poses, but not really worth buying for just them. Panko has a "Weapon Drill" set as a freebie, which is a good starting point. DAZ have a couple of sets of combat actions poses, plus some in the Desert Soldier pockage. Do a search on "NME" on the DAZ site. They'll all need tweaking for the female figures. Remember that you can load a pose with the gun, and then save the Hand. Then if you use a pose mad for a different gun, you can restore the hand to the correct grip. If you've accumalated a few of the many girls-with-guns packs you probably have a few poses.

skeetshooter ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2007 at 12:54 PM

Take a look at ES3D, the combat poses and motions. I'll say one thing, their motions are terrific -- the best I've used (though admittedly there are far too few motion packs out there). S

Don ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2007 at 4:54 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=158

Check out my store here at RO. I have several shooting pose sets for M3, V3, and SP3. The Pistollera Action set for V3 features 30 body poses for 26 different handguns. With the included gun-hand poses there are over 700 possible combinations for auto-pistol, revolvers, and flintlocks. The Street Fighter set for V3 features hand-held autos. Search for "Don" at DAZ to see other shooting sets.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.