Fri, Sep 20, 10:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Question on faces in Poser (drawing on)

hatchjaw ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2007 at 10:54 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 3:04 PM

Hello! I'm new with Poser, but am slowly figuring it out. I had a question. If, say, I wanted to alter a figure's face and draw, for example, circles around the eyes which would be a different colour than the overall skin, is there a way to achieve this in Poser without resorting to Photoshop (which I don't have)?

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2007 at 12:33 PM

Do a search in this forum for Poser mask materials in this forum.  You can mask things out in the material room and change their color.

For anything more complex you'll need a to make some masks in some thing like photo shop.  Gimp is free and Paintshop pro is inexpensive (what I use at home).

Tirjasdyn

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 24 April 2007 at 4:33 PM

select head, open group editor, create new group, name group, select polygons of interest (e.g. the ones in a circular zone around the eye), assign material name. in materials room, assign new colour to said material. otherwise, download an image of a circle somewhere, then apply it as a face tattoo in materials room.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.