Tue, Oct 22, 3:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Why does the Conforming Skeleton Not comform?

kathym ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 8:48 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_376107.jpg

I loaded my character, loaded the V3 skeleton - conformed and posed it. I end up with leg and arm bones sticking out - or this time the feet became detatched. Its not an extreme pose .. so I'm stumped.

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)

kathym ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 8:48 AM

file_376109.jpg

Even the Non-conforming skeleton has problems. Is there something I'm missing here?

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 9:45 AM

Attached Link: http://forum.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=19546

Attached link is to the extended ReadMe in the Nuts 'N Bolts forum at DAZ.

For P5/6/7 your supposed to conform V3 to the Skeleton (load Skeleton first, then V3).
For P4 or PP, there is a different file with a version that you conform to V3.

jonthecelt ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 11:38 AM

As nruddock said, the trick is to conform your character to the skeleton, rather than the other way round. I had the same problem the first couple of times I tried to use these models, but eventually did a recce and figured it out. Does seem a little counter-intuitive, though. :)

jonthecelt

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 12:23 PM

Is IK set on? just wondering, since it looks like the feet.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.