Tue, Oct 22, 12:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: I used to have hair.......

Deal ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 3:48 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 5:38 PM

file_172597.jpg

But now it is clumped in balls on the floor. After hours of trying everything I have learned from this forum on creating figures....I finally figured(no pun indended) out what I was doing wrong ( I think ) Am I correct in thinking that for some strange reason glove figures must have more than just the hand and finger bones to conform correctly? Here is the latest on the armored gloves that I am STILL trying to make. Once again it is made from OPP (other peoples props) so I cant post it without the original authors O.K. I am still trying to adjust the fingers and stuff but here is a look so far...PLEASE give suggestions, tips, disses, whatever. 8^) TIA

Deal ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 3:52 PM

Oh yeah. Can any one tell me how to get rid of the black parts on the right hand glove? I dont know where they came from but no matter what color I make the glove they are there. Thanks again

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 5:32 PM

You gotta stop that or you will go blind!

Jim Burton ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2001 at 7:22 AM

The black parts are probably bad vertices, if you load the object file(se) into UV Mapper and hit the insert key it will fix any it finds. However, if there are too many it will often crash at this point! If it finds any you will have to resave the file and delete the .rsr file, of course. As to the CR2, gloves like this might have to start from the forearm, especially if you wand them to bend here (but looking at it, you might not want a bend). If you need forearms you may be able to have them as a phantom part, not actually in the object file.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.