Sat, Oct 5, 6:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Young Child Figure

thixen ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 8:27 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:16 AM

I'm working on a project that requires young boy about 4 yrs of age. Ben and Mil boy both seem to be to old and mil baby to young.

Does any one know of figure that I can use?

Thanks, 
Thom

lemur01 ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 11:37 AM

Try dodger's 'Aeon Kid' over at poserpros.

jjroland ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 11:39 AM

Cant you make apollo any age?

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

pitklad ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 11:45 AM

Try the P5 kid it is younger than Ben...

My FreeStuff

Circumvent ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 11:54 AM

You can also use DAZ's MIL Pre-schoolers.  Matt is around 4 to 5 years of age.  You will need to get the MIL Boys in order to upgrade to the Pre-schoolers.

ClawShrimp ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 7:22 PM

As jrroland suggested, why  not give Apollo a try? He makes a very convincing child. If you don't already have him, just click the banner in my sig.

Carodan has some great free ADS characters too, some of which are child specific. These can be found in the Free Stuff section here.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards...checkmate!

thixen ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 1:10 AM

Thanks Apollo will probably work, does anyone have any tips on how to get the clothing to conform correctly after applying the ADS to the figure?

Thanks,

ClawShrimp ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 7:54 AM

Be sure IK is turned off on all items of clothing (and Apollo himself) then simply apply the same body ADS pose you applied to Apollo to the clothing, followed by the same pose. Don't bother conforming the clothes. Hope this helps.

I just re-read the above paragraph and realise it's pretty horribly written. If you have any problems PM me and I'll send you a real basic tutorial in picture form.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards...checkmate!

thixen ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 2:50 PM

no this make sense, I guess any custom poses I'll need to save to the pose directory first. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.