Sat, Sep 21, 3:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

Radlafx ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2007 at 3:43 PM · edited Fri, 27 April 2007 at 3:43 PM

file_376019.jpg

Never mind.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2007 at 3:43 PM

file_376018.jpg

Really? You are the second one on page 40 for me. Could it be a pref's thing? Last one...this guy's bike was much cooler than the one ET was riding on, but it didn't fly. Have a super weekend all!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2007 at 3:49 PM

file_376020.jpg

Ahhh, I see this.

Radlafx ( ) posted Fri, 27 April 2007 at 3:53 PM

file_376021.jpg

Yes its a (forum) prefs thing (up to 30 posts per thread). Here is a doggy.

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 8:46 AM

file_376104.jpg

Oh my. You guys have sure been busy huh? Lots of cool looking shots posted lately. I love that last one of the dog. 😄

I guess it´s time for me to dump some junk as well.....gotta reach that page 40 eh? 😉

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 8:46 AM

file_376105.jpg

Yeah...me been going nuts with them brushes. 😊

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 8:47 AM

file_376106.jpg

Mostly people from me....can´t wait till the summer really kicks in....then again by then i reckon there´s a little person i´ll be photographing even more. :tt2:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 8:48 AM

file_376108.jpg

More of Sara...she´s not that fond of these....thinks they give her Monchichi-cheeks. :biggrin:

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 8:50 AM

file_376110.jpg

One more...then i have to go grab dinner that´s ready. I´ll probably dump more later on. 😄

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 5:44 PM · edited Sat, 28 April 2007 at 5:46 PM

file_376138.jpg

After the sudden frost nipped the blooms of most plants and withered the tree leaves, some new life is appearing.  This rhododendron is a hardy plant and saved its blossoms for the warmer days.   

OK, beforre someone mentions it..this one is a slight bit oversharpened. Sill, the effect is not bad with this blossom.

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 6:44 PM

WOW! I've been sick and you guys have been busy! Mr. Mike I love the colurs you IR come out, they have an enchanted look. Kort that one of Blue springs, the first has a magical look as well. There are too many to comment on them all! Great work you guys! Andreas, Tell Sara she's stunning! Her eyes are amazing! The difference between her and the "pros". They look like models playing at being different people, she looks as though she could be whoever she is. 
BJ

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 7:19 PM · edited Sat, 28 April 2007 at 7:19 PM

file_376140.jpg

Ankole-Watusi Cattle...the easily recognized ancient breed with such large horns, African.

Maybe some of our members who live in southern Africa can tell more.  This one is from a game reserve.  This one poses and does not ask if his cheeks or eyes look ok.  Easier model than those of Andreas...

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Sat, 28 April 2007 at 7:34 PM

What incredible horns! BJ

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 4:37 PM · edited Mon, 30 April 2007 at 4:39 PM

file_376299.jpg

Some horns indeed Tom !!! More great model shots Andreas. Here is one to remind everybody to take a 'time out' on occasion and just be...

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 5:34 PM

file_376301.jpg

Squirrel on blue-box.

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 5:41 PM

file_376302.jpg

Squirrel and bird on blue-box.

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 6:00 PM

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 10:32 PM

Went down to Seaside Heights here in New Jersey yesterday and came across O’Neill (wetsuits).... Bragger’s Cup event goin' on!

Cowabunga!!!

Joe 8)

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 12:21 AM

file_376320.jpg

OOF lights.

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 12:22 AM · edited Tue, 01 May 2007 at 12:23 AM

file_376321.jpg

Edit: Some sparks to celebrate the 40th page. Whooppee!!

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 12:25 AM

file_376323.jpg

And some food to commemorate the event.

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 4:37 AM

file_376329.jpg

And we need to wake up Santa to give everyone presents.

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 4:49 AM

file_376330.jpg

And break open the boxes of Pi?

lol - nice one guys... loving the santa

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 5:27 AM

file_376331.jpg

Ok I'll join in on the droppy thing I know mine is lame as!!! but yeah I got bored during the short easter break we had.... superb shots put out there people, ya all rock!!!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 1:50 PM

file_376526.jpg

Love your bokeh there Kai. :') HEre is a boring little still life abstract from me titled **oba**.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 1:51 PM

file_376527.jpg

...and a macro of light passing through some essential oil from India. Just playing.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 1:35 PM

file_377068.jpg

Better bump this thread up again before it gets forgotten, I know Andreas' mind is somewhere else! ;'] Home made corned beef sandwich, thanks Lis! =oD

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 1:46 PM

file_377069.jpg

Some bizarre hanging pod flowers from a tropical garden.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 1:47 PM

file_377070.jpg

Some IR clouds. The two biggies on the middle and the left remind me of a husband getting throttled by his wife as she is about to hit him in the head with a rolling pin. Too many cartoons I guess, lol.

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 2:49 PM

file_377077.jpg

LOL at them stories buddy! And yeah we better keep this thread going I guess so here's a one I created as a coverpage for an assignment I did the other week.

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 2:56 PM

Very kewl post work, and I recognize that font too, hahaha. Hey, is that the same photo u used for your avatar? ~KTK

short_ribs ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 4:41 PM

yeah it is the very photo I used for my avatar..... ya sure are onto it buddy 👍

mamabobbijo ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 4:24 PM

Some very interesting work. I especially like Kort's pod flowers and the assignment cover from short_ribs.
BJ

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 12:04 PM

file_377640.jpg

Just keeping the 'ol thread alive. Some equipment my company makes. This would be used in a small motel or office where they would only want to have 18 channels of television programming.

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 12:38 PM · edited Tue, 15 May 2007 at 12:40 PM

file_377643.jpg

Well i was walking down the booze isle in Tesco (UK supermarket) and thought this was rather amusing. For those who dont know "Alka-seltzer" is a brand of hangover remedy, furthermore - those two bottles of champagne are the most expensive ones on the whole shelf =D

I can see the woman in the clouds Kort - very cartoony :)

And that design thing is really cool Kai, nice work!

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 1:12 PM

Funny placement there Rich. That is about how expensive the ones on the shelf here are too. They lock up the more pricey bottles. ;']

awjay ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2007 at 4:32 PM

shallom

i call this one 'SHALLOM' .....cos it reminded me of the Jewish candle stick... :)

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2007 at 9:55 PM · edited Sun, 20 May 2007 at 9:57 PM

file_378153.jpg

This is a Redwing Blackbird.  I had the most perfect, perfect, magnificient shot set up..this one would beat all! Then the bird flew...there went the perfect shot. ( : ) at myself)

Sorry, my bokah is not up to stuff on this one...but it will do.

awjay ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 6:35 AM

sand

the beach has always inspired me... sand can be very interesting ....

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 6:58 AM

awjay, the sand can also be beautiful..as in your photo.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 11:35 AM

file_378195.jpg

Great braches, bird & mini-dunes. Here is some Chihuly glass art against the clear blue sky.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 11:43 AM

file_378196.jpg

And a wood sculpture. It is about 18ft (3 people) tall. I was considering putting this in my gallery but the blown sky killed it.

newleaf ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 1:37 PM

file_378208.jpg

Turnstones for Tom Dart.  They are about six feet over the beach and I was above them by a few feet more. Not brilliant but my first Turnstones both seen and captured 

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 4:05 PM

file_378212.jpg

Great colors there Pat. A nice trio for Tom. Here are two butties on the front lawn.

awjay ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 4:32 PM

more sand....... 
 sand

3DGuy ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 5:23 PM

My neice last monday when I was shooting my sisters wedding pictures...

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 6:49 PM

@ Rich: I love Pie 😉 did you notice the smile behind it. @ Kort: Looks like someone forgot the flowers. Or diamond tiara. @3DGuy: Thats a classic. Crop it some on the left and convert to sepia & viola you have a masterpiece. @ Awjay: That is one menorah tree.

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 6:52 PM

file_378222.jpg

Fire!! ZoOoOm...

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 7:00 PM

file_378223.jpg

Smile at the clowns.

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 21 May 2007 at 7:03 PM

file_378224.jpg

Woodpecker. What kind???

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.