Thu, Oct 24, 1:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweek in The Gallery Week 17

danob ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 4:12 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:29 PM

file_376253.jpg

Here we go with another week of staff picks from the gallery last week and please join the team in taking time to look and congratulate those members who have been selected.. Thanks to Ilona for her wonderful artistic collage once again, and who will be taking a break for a  couple of weeks... We will do our best to come up with something in her absence.. 

You can view a larger version here PLEASE CLICK And follow the links to each members gallery if you may have missed any image in the week..

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 4:43 AM · edited Mon, 30 April 2007 at 4:54 AM

Congrats to all members who have been selected,
yes I am sorry to give it out of my artistic hands.......I need a complete break....
I have a serious strain injury, so hopefully the others from the team 
can make something nice as well for at least 2 weeks.....hopefully I am back soon, 
but my health is more important at the moment.....
I will keep an eye on the gallery, but I can't spent time in commenting, 
to spare my muscles...

hope you understand.....

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Stringy ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 5:20 AM

Ilona

Sorry to hear about your injury and I hope you get better soon. Thank You for including me in this weeks selection and congrats to everybody else that was included. I would also appreciate any constructive comments so hopefully I can keep improving.

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 6:58 AM

Congratulations to all photographers/artists.. Its worth it Dan.. And very well done.. I just wanna tell that Bruce's fourth shot is totally amazing tho! I do love that shot.. Thank you and have a nice day

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 7:28 AM

Another terriffic week and I am honored that I was included this time as well. Congrats to the artists and to Ilona for what I think is one of her lovliest layouts. I hope you heal up soon -- we'll manage without you somehow -- but it won't be easy. Get better!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

stuart83 ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 7:49 AM

Congratulations to all chosen, an honour to be chosen amoung these great photographers

Stuart

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 9:25 AM

The work honored this time is incredible and I see so much that I can learn from! Already I am seeing my photos improve and its all thanks to work done like the ones seen in LWITG.

Thanks for including me this week!
PJ

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Gammacrucis ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 10:56 AM

Thank you very much!  for the second time in the  gallery week...:-))
I'm glad that you like the simple shot  on maldivian sunset. Unfortunately the original is a slide, and its best is on a projection screen: colours and details, focus and mood. After scanning there are always defects! but  for me is an honour  that you appreciate all the same.. ^__^

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 11:16 AM

WOW!  I can't believe my "beaking the rules of photography" shot has been included in such a fine selection of pics this week - thank you!

Congratulations to all those included and to everyone who isn't included too - there are way too many good shots to be included each week and I think the mods and admins to a really good and fair job of picking a small selection to display - not an easy job to say the least!

Thanks also to the lovely Ilona for yet again a perfect collage - we will miss you but you're right, your health is much more important so get well soon and rest your injury.

Congrats to all!

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

drag ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 12:33 PM

Congratulation to all the fine photographers whos photos where choosen for this gallery.  I'm honored and humbled to be included.  It's a wonderful commuity to belong to and I love going through the galleries everyday to see all the amazing photographs. Thank you for this honor.  And do take care of yourselves.  We need you lol.
                                                                           :0)bonita

Ellevi ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 1:23 PM

Thanks… I am much happy.  sorry I  do not speak well English.   :(Thank you for this . :))
Laura

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 1:54 PM

Another wonderful selection of shots this week, congratulations to all included. I am honoured to have my work selected. My sincere thanks to the team for all the work they do to maintain this gallery. A superb presentation Ilona, please rest and get well soon. Happy evening to all. Diane. ----------------- In riding a horse, we borrow freedom. - Pam Brown.

bubu78 ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 3:51 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Congratulations to all artists of the selection. I have been looking at galeries for a while, and decided to contribute by sending some photos of my own.
What a suprise for me to be part of this selection after just one week of upload : a kind of encouragement. Thanks a lot !
Patrice

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 7:30 PM

Great work by all that were selected..(well, excecpt me)

It's going to be a long few weeks with out Ilona

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

john010766 ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 5:13 AM

hi All
and thanks for picking me, what an honour to be picked from such a great collection.

acquilon ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 12:40 PM

is really fantastic to have my image chois, i really thank you all for the honour.
congratulation also to all the images selected
thank you very much
carmelo

GiMi53 ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 3:29 PM

I just finished to browse these 30 selected pictures : again a tremendous collection !
Bravo Ilona for the great presentation and congratulations to the artists ! 

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

paharo ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 4:25 PM

thank to all for selected for this week, it is great for me to be selected.
congratulations for all photo selections, very good jobs.... happy days  :)

volante8 ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 8:53 PM

Sweet! Nice work everyone! Its great encouragement to be selected!!

dgrits ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 9:37 PM

What an honor to have one in here! Such great photos this week! Thank you!

Dan

Lary ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 3:21 AM

Congrats to all artists and thank you very much for you choice! Its an honour for me to be here. All the best!
Yours Laurentiu

Littlejock ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 5:28 AM

Congratualtion to all this great artist. This high quality help me to improve and encourage me with my passion.. not only hobby. Big Hugs to this team of forum.
Hugs. Luis

lafayette ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2007 at 8:43 AM

I am back from holidays today, and i see three IM who annouced that one of  my shots is in lwitg! thanks very much for this selection, it a great pleasure for me and sorry for this later answer!
have a nice weekend!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.