Wed, Oct 2, 10:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon Says Show Me Some......... 1st May 2007

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 2:04 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 8:29 PM

file_376353.jpg

............................. Wood / logs!

Sorry guys, I completely didn't realise that this was for me to do again this week so I'm a bit "stumped" for ideas but I'm sure you'll all come up with some fascinating pics of logs and/or wood!!

Here's one to get you started that I took of an old saw pit at Erddig House & Gardens - apparently there would always be some young boy down in the pit getting covered in sawdust during the process - I've no idea what for though??

Have fun.....................

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 3:06 PM

Are bones (deer skulls) considered wood?

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 3:20 PM · edited Tue, 01 May 2007 at 3:24 PM

file_376359.jpg

Wood is good. 😊 I could be naughty...but nahhh!:tongue1: Bones are not wood Dovid, lol. :laugh: Don't try docking here BTW -- living wood and crunched up wood.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 3:23 PM

No bones are not wood!!! LOL!

And Kort , be naughty ..... I dare you!!

Nice dock - but I don't think I'll use that one!!

xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Spooky-Wan ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 3:57 PM

file_376360.jpg

Lovely shots, both of them.

But, can you see the wood for the trees?

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 4:00 PM

Ah yes, I wondered if anyone would do a woods pic. Nice shot though, I like the sun just trying to poke through there. xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Spooky-Wan ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 4:14 PM

We got up very early for this ... 2 days in a row while we were in the Drakensberg (Zeldie, PeeWee05, busi2ness, hermanv et al).  We spent the weekend there (came in from all over the country) and took lots of photos.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 4:22 PM

Oh wow - another rosity get-together.
Now I'm stamping my feet shouting "I want a rosity get-together here in the UK"  come on you Brits!!!!! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 5:40 PM

file_376365.jpg

Great choice Chrissy, I love wood what ever stage is in. Here is mine.

seeyus  Tunde

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 5:53 PM

Oh WOW - that is a stunning shot Tunde. Glad to see I've pleased some people with this one!! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

nongo ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 8:46 PM

file_376378.jpg

This huge old tree had some rot inside and needed to be cut down before it fell on the house. Hope you like this one, it certainly made me stop the car and jump out, camera in hand... LOL!!!   Great different idea for the Simon Chrissy!!!!

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 8:58 PM

Log rollin'.....or is that FALLIN'?!?!?

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2007 at 10:42 PM

file_376388.jpg

What wood you know? I actually got something. Great entries everyone. I really like that log rollin one Joe. 😄

Spooky-Wan ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 1:20 AM

Great action shot on the log rolling... looks like a lot of fun.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 1:27 AM

Oh some really different and interesting shots here. Great going guys - keep it up, help make me feel special and popular today!

PS - As a side note........ I celebrate 20 years of marriage today!!!  Way to go Chrissy & Darren xx

OK, I know, it's just another year, but 20 seems to be a nice round number that sounds special to me LOL!!

Have a good day and keep the logs / wood rollin' in for when I get home from work!! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

newleaf ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 2:51 AM

file_376398.jpg

Congratulations on 20 happy years and many more to come. Here is an old one from way back

newleaf ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 2:56 AM

file_376399.jpg

One more just for luck

Spooky-Wan ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 3:04 AM

Happy anniversary :)  Hope you have many more Chrissy.

girsempa ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 4:05 AM · edited Wed, 02 May 2007 at 4:06 AM

file_376401.jpg

Way to go... Happy anniversary Chrissy (that's not by chance a Wooden Jubilee..?) Yes, I also found some wood somewhere in a river... one of those pictures that didn't quite gave the result I was hoping for (the contrasts were just too high)...

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

Radlafx ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 7:28 AM

Well happy anniversary to you and your hubby. May you have many more good years together. p.s. You look 20 in you avatar.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 11:04 AM

Oh boys, you spoil me with all this wonderful wood - great pics and not at all boring (I thought it might have been when I started the thread - you are all obviously obsessed by wood too!!)
Thanks for the good wishes and whoa.....I look how old in my avatar???  I wish!!!  But I can confirm that I definitely DON'T act my age (eh hum.... 40 in three weeks....ouch!!)

Now keep these logs and wood pics coming.....

Hugs

Chrissy xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 1:59 PM

Belated Happy Anniversary Chrissy! :thumbupboth:

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 2:10 PM

Thanks Kort - just had my steak dinner and now drinking pink champagne, so I could become slightly tipsy before the end of the evening - I'll try and keep my comments coherent!! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

aangus ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 3:45 PM

file_376438.jpg

Happy Anniversary Chrissy. Good idea for a Simon....I could call this one "Loggerhead" eh? hee hee!

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 3:51 PM

Oh very funny!!  You still don't believe me do you???

OK, just a brief stop-by here - champagne starting to hit the right spots now so will try and keep my comments brief.

Great log-head though!!

LOL! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

prixat ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 4:11 PM

file_376439.jpg

Happy Anniversary! Here's some decking I put in my sister's garden. It turned a more interesting colour when it rained. If you look closely you can just see my sister's butt!

regards
prixat

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 4:14 PM

Sorry, I see no butts, but very nice decking there!

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 4:24 PM

Nice butt!!!!  The water butt that is!! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 02 May 2007 at 7:08 PM

file_376450.jpg

I wood have posted some more wood, but since it your 20th anniversary... I thought...

~20th Anniversary Flower: **Day Lily~**The meaning of a day lily is that of coquetry such as flirting, playful behavior towards one another.

So Congratulations, be playful and enjoy your evening!!!  Here's a day lily for you!!!

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 03 May 2007 at 1:21 AM

Thank you so much for the flower - you must know me so well as the meaning of this Day Lily also describes me to a tee - I am always flirting and playful by nature, so thank you again.

This is lovely and my evening was also lovely, now just suffering with a tiny headache this morning..... must have been the champagne!! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.