Tue, Oct 22, 2:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: what the heck was that?

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2001 at 5:29 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:33 AM

I have a figure that I have to keep deleting the rsr file on or it wont load into poser, thats not all, I also have a figure that wont except poses from the preset library, Not only that but that figures hands are labled in the kinmatics window not its feet and its a normal poser figure that has not been altered except for the props added to it. Spiderman useing 3dcc new foot switch keeps corrupting the rsr file in the gstuff/footswitch folder. I haver to keep deleting the malehipgen file or it wont load. Both figures act freak with preset poses whats up with this? Anyone had this problem?

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2001 at 6:40 AM

I don't have that file, but the geomSwitch will write a new resource to the RSR. That may cause a problem, but it shouldn't. When a pose set won't work on a figure it usually means that the bodyparts are named differently. A pose made for a "Foot" will not work on a "foot" etc.. -Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.