Sat, Sep 21, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweek in the Gallery Week 18

danob ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 3:28 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:39 AM

file_376867.jpg

Sorry for the delay and a big thanks to Kort for his efforts this week in producing the beautiful collage this week... Please join the team in congratulating the members who were selected this week... [ Please click here for the large collage and links](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/lastweek/lwitg_week_18_07.htm)

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 3:34 PM

Oops, I was hoping you would be able to use the HTML page I included Danny, the links are all embedded in that. I am not sure how things work in the back room. As you can see we are lost without Ilona around here, hahah. Congrats to all of the artist who's work is showcased this week. Hopefully we'll get the full view with links up soon.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

danob ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 3:47 PM

Yes I  know I will ask Ilona to help with the backroom links and will add the proper links later We do miss her expertise

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 3:58 PM · edited Mon, 07 May 2007 at 3:59 PM

Beautiful collage Dan & Mr. Kort :) :P

I like Rich's black and white shot :) Really nice.. Thank you and have a nice day to you and your team :)

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:12 PM

Congratulations to everyone, including Kort and Dan - you guys have done yourselves proud.  Some great pics included this week and yes, I agree with Joe, Rich's Counter-Curve is stunning and well worthy of a mention!
Well done to all!! xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

olivier158 ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:29 PM

waou i'm in :oD Thank you for choosing my pic, it's an honour !! :o) (but i'm suprised you take 'this' picture lol)

Congrats' to everyone !! there is a lot of great pics here !

don't mind to much guys, your work is great !!! :oD

Loloe ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:31 PM

Once again thanks to Dan and Kort! I'm really happy and honoured to have a pic here in this fine selection!
Have a great week everybody!!!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:32 PM

LWITG #18 is just about the best I've seen so far. The talent is "Screaming!" I enjoyed everyone of these photos when they were posted and now I'm enjoying them all over again in this great tribute. Such amazing work!
PJ

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:33 PM

Be sure to check back everyone when we have the full size collage up with working links! ;']

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

DELMUR ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:40 PM

Thank you for your choice,and for all these photos in this mini gallery  "Deluxe" .(lol)JP

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:43 PM

You guys don't know how happy to see my shot in such a nice collection. Thank You and congrat to all the fine artist too!

seeyus  Tunde

iceberg ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 4:44 PM

Thank you guys for chosing my photo, and Congratulations to everyone.
have a great week
ice

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 5:12 PM · edited Mon, 07 May 2007 at 5:17 PM

Excellent work Kort, I am really proud of you that you gave it a try.
IT'S GOOD THAT YOU FIND OUT NOW HOW MANY TIME YOU NEED TO MAKE A COLLAGE.....
I could not add the html link you made for me, I am sorry, so I must add the links by myself
with the hotspot tool

wonderful images, and congrats to all
I hope to be able to do it by myself, but I am still not okay.
Here it is....
Danob will add the link to the bigger file LWITG WEEK 18 also on the top later on

I am not sure who will make the collage for the next week, 
so hopefully you can understand if we must cancel it for a week

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

danob ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 5:26 PM

Thank you so much Ilona

mermin ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 6:12 PM

Congratulations for all!!!  Wonderful works! Bravo!

dorothylee ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 6:41 PM

Wow! What a surpise to see one of my images - especially during a week when there were so many outstanding images. Congrats to all the other artists that were chosen. Time has been tight due to too much work and I haven't had a chance to browse the galleries for a few days but I think I'll take a little break now and view a few of the photos. Thanks for adding me!
:biggrin:
Dorothy

Dynazty ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2007 at 7:23 PM

Thank-you so much for this great honor, I have to say I am very proud of this shot and to see it along with all these fine images, well it just touches my soul even more....=]

Excellent team work on pulling off the gallery, and Ilonna please feel free to get the rest you need...=]

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 2:26 AM

EXTRA INFO: 

I will start again day by day with the images for the LWITG..........
I will take more rest during the day, 
and not spent to much time behind my desk in the future

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Sans2012 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:09 AM

Wonderful selection congrats to every one there:)

I never intended to make art.

Hendesse ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:45 AM

Again a great selection of photos, beauitful presented. You did an excellent job. Thanks for choosing one of my pics, I'm very honored.

Klaus

mrmadmikie ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:57 AM

Being selected is almost as cool as discovering what lies within the simple soap bubble.  It was another great week of photography and thanks to all members who share their work here, it is always inspiring and educational.   

Mike

bubu78 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 6:29 AM

second week of upload, and second selection ! Whouah, you cherish me. Thanks a lot for your choice, and big congratulations to all members of this selection of the week.

Patrice

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 8:00 AM

Thanks for the inclusion in this LWITG, and thanks for your comments Joe and Chrissy :)

Keep up the good work team .. and all you members out there, some stunning shots about! :)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

Marcel-P ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 2:00 PM

Thanks for choosing one of my photos. It's really a honour to be listed next to such great photographs!

YARDOBE ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 2:27 PM

I am humbled and will strive to do better....thanks kindly!

Flannelman ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 2:42 PM

Hey all,
Many thanx to those that take the time to make this happen. And thanx for including one of my shots. I bow to those before me and those yet to come     ;-)

stuart83 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:47 PM

Thank you once again for selecting one of my images, It's a great honour to be hear among these great artists, congratulations to all chosen.

Stuart

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 4:50 PM

A big thank you to the staff ! It is great that - as a team - you succeeded in adding the links : it makes the browsing through this excellent selection much more easy !

An excellent week to all of you !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Leeco ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 6:04 PM

First I would like to thank GiMi53 for notifing me of this honor.  I had not realized one of my photos was chosen until he left a congratulations comment on the image.  

Of course I also want to thank those responsible for the selection process. I am quite pleased to have been included among those selected.  

Last, but not least, I would like to thank all who take the time to comment on my images as well as on the images of others.  Even though we all post for different and various reasons, it is logical to believe that everyone likes to know if their postings are appreciated.  Comments are proof positive that someone enjoyed seeing the image.

Lee

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 6:42 PM

Once again...another week of fantastic work from our gallery..

Congrats to everyone !!

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

perspective ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 1:11 AM

What a Teriffic collage of art that has been laid out here! I'm flattered and shocked to be included in this considering that I have had that image on the shelf for months and had not thought twice about it until a friend saw it in a screensaver and suggested I post it, and looky now.
Thank you so much again, it's little nudges of encouragement like this that help me to keep loving and doing what I do, and I'm sure all the other photographers would agree! Congrats Everyone!

Jon-Mark

**We don't know a millionth of one percent about anything     ** ( But we like to think so ;-)    )

-Albert Einstein

RoyalPhoto ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 2:50 AM

I'm really happy, surprised, honoured and thankfull for choosing one of my shots. Thanks to all of you for the comments. I appreciate your support.It's heartwarming feeling to see my photo in this great collage.
Congratulations to creators of this great gallery and all artists too.
   Have a nice week guys.
      **Thanks again!!!
**   Lu

Gepeto1 ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 3:34 PM

un grand merci pour votre choix

babuinodeoro ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 10:31 AM

thank you very much to  have selected me.I'm really honoured and more for a macro that normaly don't work frecuently

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.