Tue, Sep 24, 12:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Characters with a no make-up option

rockets ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2007 at 11:47 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

I would really like to see character pkgs. with a no make-up option...mainly no eye make-up.  I know there are some with this option, but I've declined to buy some otherwise, beautiful textures because of the heavy black eyeliner on the maps.  I've tried and tried to make my own textures, but I SUCK big time at this.  LOL

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 08 May 2007 at 6:03 PM

Pretty much all my characters come with that. It's the default skin that you see when you apply the MAT. Seems most products come this way. Unless a new trend has been started that I haven't noticed. smiles

tamathy ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 3:29 AM

Just wanted to say that I also like the no makeup options. I have quite a collection of makeup layers that I like to play with on different skins and characters, and having a blank included for this is always a plus! :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.