Thu, Sep 19, 4:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: A Bit Of Useless Information ...... About ME!!!

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 8:25 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:22 PM

OK, so nobody will really be interested, but I have just realised that today is my first anniversary/birthday of being a member here at R'rosity!!

I'm overcome with emotion  :m_tear: 

Although I only became an active member in January this year, according to my stats, I registered here on May 14th last year!!

OK........ who's going to bake me a cake??????

I told you it was a bit of useless information, don't blame me for you wasting your time looking at this thread LOL!!!

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Firesnuffer ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 11:22 AM

Happy anniversary toooo yooou !!! :woot:

You are a blessing to the community, thank you for your contributions!

Manning

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 12:01 PM

Oh, how sweet of you!!  Thanks. xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 1:41 PM

257 posts and 87 images in one year is pretty good. Happy birfdaaayyy (and anniversary) two U'rosity membership. 😄

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 2:10 PM

Ah but I only started uploading images and posting comments in January this year - so does that mean I'm a little rabbiter??? LOL!! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 2:18 PM

.... :thumbupboth: ....

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 3:19 PM

Happy anniversary and birthday dear CHRISSY!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought to stop by to say hello and to congratulate you honey.. I didn't find any cakes around.. But i brought you a ~~~~~~~~~~~>

Be good and thank you for the thread.. Never say again the USELESS work!

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 3:33 PM

Oh how sweet of you Joe - thank you kind Sir - can I open the presnt now??

Big Hugs

Chrissy xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 3:40 PM

Eh! Sure! Its a present :tt2:

Just wait for next upload and get your copy :D

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 4:27 PM

Happy Anniversary Chrissy! In this short time sure You make yourself well known through your various photos and so uplifting coments. Keep going and press a shutter often so we can strill look at nice and interesting photos from You! 
No cake sorry ...not even a lolly or a chocko bar...LOL

seeya  Tunde

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 4:35 PM

Thanks Tunde for your kind words but I am sooooooooooooo disappointed that no-one has offered up a cake yet!!! 

Never mind, I did get a lovely pressy from Joe, but it's special and I can't tell you what was in the box!!!!  LOL!

Still waiting for your next upload Joe to find out what your mysterious "get your copy" comment means??? xx

Hugs

Chrissy xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Spooky-Wan ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 5:45 PM

Congrats.   And I hope you have many more.

hugs

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 6:43 PM

file_377534.jpg

Here is a chocco bar  to make your celebration a bit tastier Chrissy....no cake still thou...LOL

seeya  Tunde

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 6:50 PM

It was a great pleasure to meet you, Chrissy, and I would like to thank you for sharing your time and creativity with us. I applaud your enthusiasm, honesty and work. I would gladly bake a cake.... YOU deserve one!!!! How about some sweet little pastry ?? Look for them in the Gallery ....... Big hug and kiss, Tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

Boofy ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:22 PM

Hi Chrissy, I know how chuffed you feel, I was the same at my anniversary, I'm not as prolific as you but dont think of any thing as 'useless' if it brings you joy.

I also think you should take pride in your input with comments and thread inputs that I have seen as it is a great input into the community. 

So....Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! (Oops sorry the music police have just slapped a warrant on me for noise polution...gotta run!) Jenny

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 9:53 PM

Congats Chrissy...

here's to many more.....

I had to check my own..

this November it will be 6 yrs at Rendo for me...

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 1:21 AM

You guys are so sweet!!  Honestly makes me smile just to log in here every day.

Right, got a lot to catch up on in the gallery now as I went to bed fairly early last night with that blasted headache...... always get loads of them this time of year for some reason?????????????

Another day beckons.................. xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Boofy ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 1:23 AM

Headaches? Anything to do with pollen or such? mine usually are (the non-work related ones that is.)

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 1:38 AM

I think so, docs had been scratching their heads for the previous couple of years (nothing changes there then!!) but last year a work mate suggested I tried some of my son's hayfever tablets..... I laughed, but they worked!!
So I got some of my own yesterday and today it's not too bad which means the worst thing........... I now have to go and get ready for work!!!!
No idea why they have just started to effect me like this, but this is the fourth year on the trot now???

xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

olivier158 ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 2:28 AM

haaappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy dear Bibbyyyyyyyyyyy :oD

:oD with a sooooo lovely smile, your are the sun of our forum ;o)

great birthday !

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 7:05 AM

Chrissy, congrats! You have an open and questioning mind and I'll bet you have learned a ton of stuff in your time here.  I sure have.   Keep the shots coming..have a fine day.       Tom.

BibbyBear ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 11:08 AM

Oh you guys are the BEST - seriously, I only opened this thread as a bit of a laugh, but you are all so sweet - and the pastries were beautiful dear Tofi!!!  Thank you.

And my smile..... Olivier, I'm blushing now (and it takes a lot to make me blush!!)

Tom - yes, I've learnt tons, but have tons and tons more to learn yet - but that's the good thing around here, everyone is so giving of their knowledge - they share it so willingly - you could pay serious money to get the amount of tutorage we receive around here for free - that in itself is priceless!!

I'm looking forward to many, many more years around here and to one day, make you all proud of the photos I can produce!! xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Boofy ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 7:30 PM

Hi Chrissy,
If you take other meds talk to your doc/chemist/health care person before taking things like flu tablets and stuff as they all may interact. I have also been told by the doc that eating a serve of oily fish weekly is good for allergies as it boosts something or other. 

The sudden onset may have to do with changes in weather, maybe it is dryer, or someone nearby has planted something that has sparked it up. Keep well, don't work too hard. Jenny

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 8:46 PM

I know is off tread but Chrissy, did you lately checked your blood pressure with you doc? Head ache can be an early  sign of many things. And nothing to do with how old are You. Sorry if I made your day worry I just want you to be happy and cheerfull when you are here and of course at home as well!

seeya  Tunde

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 1:29 AM

I suffer with low blood pressure anyway and that can cause me some headeaches and dizziness but these headaches are definitely different in nature. But I have to say that although the hay fever tablets seem to have worked, they are leaving me extremely tired and my eyes are now like huge puff balls!!!  Will have to consider changing them for a different brand!!

Thanks peeps for your concern.

Hugs
Chrissy xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Boofy ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2007 at 1:22 AM

You're lucky Chrissy, I cant have heyfeaver or cold tabs due to their interaction with my transplant drugs! I just have to sneeze and suffer...sigh....or stir hubby!!

prixat ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2007 at 2:21 AM

file_377798.jpg

Chrissy have you tried loosening your corset? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

regards
prixat

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2007 at 11:12 AM

ROFLMAO!!!!  

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.