Mon, Oct 7, 9:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: Need a name.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 4:23 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 7:29 AM

I'm setting up a buisness so I can do contract work but I need to pick a name.

I'm allowed to submit 3 names per search.  So I was wondering if you guys would have any suggestions for me?

Its going to be mainly technical work, does not need the word technical in it.  Could be a cool sounding word like "Uridium" which was already taken.

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 6:23 PM

unobtanium?..;) I dunno, what sort of technical work? computers, Cad/cam?, electrical?

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 7:39 PM

I think u might want a name with a bit more marketing value then Uridium hahaha. What kinda graphics are u aiming at making?

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 8:38 PM

I'll be doing everything :)  Computers/Electrical/Robotics/Graphics maybe even Sound Production.

It just all the names I've come up with so far were either taken or too close to existing buisness and so my requests get rejected.

Death_at_Midnight ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 11:37 PM

How about "AnalogX"? I mean, it's an awesome name and has lots of neat potential.

Digital-Analog Systems (DAS)

Hrm....

archdruid ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 11:00 AM

How about "Osmiridium"? I use a numbered variation as a handle, elsewhere, but know of no businesses that do. Lou.

"..... and that was when things got interestiing."

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 3:05 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions, of all the names I submitted.

I.T. Unleashed was the one I got.

TheBryster ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 6:24 PM
Forum Moderator

A-X:                   I.T. Unleashed = Very kewl name!!!!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 8:11 PM
  • CERGA
  • Studio CERGA
  • CERGA digital

somethin like that?

(Computers/Electrical/Robotics/Graphics/Audio)

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

wildman2 ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 10:03 PM

ADX

"Reinstall Windows" is NOT a troubleshooting step.

Death_at_Midnight ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 11:02 PM

I.T. Unleashed sounds good. Reminds me of the Unleashed series of programming books from Sam's Publishing (http://www.samspublishing.com/index.asp?rl=1)  Very good series of books. It's like when there's a tough project and you need an idea for a solution, one of those books usually have the foundation of a solution you can use. I like the name.

Death_at_Midnight ( ) posted Thu, 17 May 2007 at 11:53 AM

I did try "Morbid Software" at one time, and "Hades" too... but I think I wasn't getting much sleep back then (college years). Needless to say I didn't keep those.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2007 at 6:49 AM

Central Services?..;)
I do beleive Uridium was an explosive on Star Trek (but it could have been Ultritium..;)
Project 42?
Sine to Binary?
I dunno...sounds like a lot of different disciplines stuck together
Digilog?

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 18 May 2007 at 12:49 PM

Digidoitall

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.