Tue, Oct 22, 1:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweek in the Gallery week 19

danob ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 3:31 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:04 PM

file_377476.jpg

Here we go with another weeks images from the gallery, and happy to say we have Ilona back to do the collage... Once more the  team have been spoilt for choice from both our new and established members..

You may view a larger collage here Please click  And then follow the links to any of the galleries

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 6:30 AM · edited Mon, 14 May 2007 at 6:30 AM

Yes I am back!!!!!!
I have decided to make the collages in a different way then usually.....
So now I upload separated thumbs which is easier to change if somebody delete an image.
It will load faster as well. Congrats to all...such a gorgeous images again

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

oiram ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 6:36 AM

thanks vlaaitje and ilona.......

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 6:53 AM

ooops I forgot to say that Bruce picked my insect shot.....thanks Bruce

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:12 AM

Well done to all of you in this weeks LWitG!  An excellent selection!

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:15 AM

Well, I thought I'd been pretty busy viewing the gallery this last week but it seems I've missed so many great captures - corrected now, I've just been and visited each and every one of these - only Elethan has removed his pic (I did see that first time around though LOL!!)
Congratulations to everybody mentioned.
Congratulations to the team again for a great selection and especially to Ilona for her wonderful efforts again in creating this beautiful collage - it's good to have you back!!
Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:26 AM

Wonderful job to art the photographers spotlighted from the past week. Sometimes I am astounded at the quality our gallery holds. The collage looks great Ilona, I am glad you found more effecient way to put it together that still retains you artistic touches every week.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:38 AM · edited Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:39 AM

Great collage !!
thanks for added me 😄 between all these very nice artist ! Congrats

stuart83 ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:45 AM

Thank you for choosing one of my images i'm very honoured, this was a lucky photo, I went to visit my mother early for mothers day as I wouldn't see her on the day, this is one of her many birds she looks after as a wildlife carer.

Stuart

Sans2012 ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:49 AM

I'm all warm and fuzzy inside:)

Thanks guys - EXIT

Congrats to all the others for their wonderful images in LWITG:)

And a big thanks to the team for puting it all together:)

-Michael

I never intended to make art.

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:53 AM

And I am back to!! I guess me and Ilona returned on the same day! Beautiful  collage Dan!! This is really wonderful shots from pros! Congratulations to all.. And you guys keep the good work up...

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 12:21 PM

Strong work by everyone well done, It's a pleasure to be amongst you!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 1:16 PM

it is a real honor to be included this  excellent collage of photography.first time for me

thanks so much

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 2:16 PM

Once more someone selected this week  erased his picture (a good one though!) ... I know Ilona is not gonna like that... :~(

Once more a fantastic selection... it's amazing that even the weeks where i can find some time to browse the galleries, you staff people still make me discover new gems... LWitG is really a fantastic feature !

Congratulations to all the artists (i will visit all that I've missed) and a double congrats to Ilona (selection+ wonderful collage) !

Wish you all a very nice week !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 3:38 PM

Niceeeeeeeee!! Thank you again for you all to select my ALEXANDRIA image! LOL! When i saw Ilona's post, i totally forgot to thank the team...

Thank you again and once again congratulations to all chosen ones...

Btw Dan: The second link in the pm you sent me has http twice and doesn't work :D Thought you need to know dear

Regards

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 5:04 PM

Yes Joe...I made a mistake in there...my fault I deleted not all from the old link and added the new one......better that then a deleted image so as **GiMi53 said......**what a shame

desiwiniata ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 7:00 PM

hi all thanks for adding another one of my pictures in the gallery again - everyones work is fantastic and to be added amongst these fine artist is such an honour.

nattarious ( ) posted Mon, 14 May 2007 at 8:06 PM

LOOOOOL!  No shames at all dear Ilona... I know it can happens. And this is not the end of the world tho right! So how are you? Hope your health is good dear.. Just be good

JOE

jinet ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 1:31 AM

NICE NICE NICE !

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 7:34 AM · edited Tue, 15 May 2007 at 7:37 AM

I have change the page and put a full collage in there...I will try to find out what Klaus made for me....the link is the same, only I add a full collage......I use my old way......hopefully I find out the way Klaus adviced me.....BTW I added a new one in there because one deleted his image.....so Chris is the lucky one...the frog lady....so the collage you see here is not included Dianthus

Joko-Style ( ) posted Tue, 15 May 2007 at 10:12 PM

many thanks for added my picture:-) and congratulations to all!

busi2ness ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 3:48 AM · edited Wed, 16 May 2007 at 3:49 AM

Congratulations to all, the selection is a real good one and representative of the best!

Great work RR team and photographers! 👍

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

whacks_22 ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 4:08 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

its my first time and i'm really happy that you add my one of my first post pic. thank you very much!!! you inspire me!!!

bicycle ( ) posted Wed, 16 May 2007 at 4:16 AM

thanks for inclusion amongst such great pics.

www.paulspence.com

Dianthus ( ) posted Sun, 20 May 2007 at 2:39 AM

Beautiful work:)

korrektor ( ) posted Sun, 27 May 2007 at 10:59 PM

wow thanks for including my pics :) it's an honor !

have a great day!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.