Sun, Oct 6, 7:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My Voodoo and my hard drive..

tom271 ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 2:23 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:41 AM

file_378255.jpg

As you can see I'm still working on saving my data.....  I'm trying everything...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 6:56 AM
Forum Moderator

SAVE AS doesn't do it for you then?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

tom271 ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 10:58 AM

SAVE AS doesn't do it for you then?

No it did not....   the file was too large...  too much ambience in the render I guess...

I want to and should thank Analog-x..   I should mention that he has been a great soul interested in helping me out..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death_at_Midnight ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 11:36 AM

Hrm, maybe some candles around that... black candles....

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 7:17 PM

Well, it's a Maxtor (sad that I can see that from here..;) so you have to walk widdershins around it..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 2:42 PM

I wouls select parts of your scene and export them as objects. This way u can salvage ur scene in bits. then import it into a clean empty scene, a bit at a time. Reposition it the way it was if neccesary, and save parts of ur scene in seperate bryce files. Now when u want to render everything together, u just merge the partial scenes before hititng the render button...

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Ang25 ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 5:56 AM

How big is the file? It doesn't look too big. Is it possible there are other things out of the camera's view? I've done that before, but I've never had a scene too big to save. Hope you get it saved.

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 12:02 PM

The 'save data' incantation doesn't work under Voodoo 2.0
You need the Voodoo 3.0 upgrade, or the Santeria Pro plug-in for Voodoo 2.0, to use that.

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 2:42 PM

I need a sacrafice...

dvlenk6 ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 7:08 PM

file_378440.jpg

> Quote - I need a sacrafice...

Friends don't let friends use booleans.

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 11:00 PM

BAAAAHHHHHHHH  :)

Death_at_Midnight ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2007 at 4:55 PM

Hrm, a wolf in sheep's clothing....

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2007 at 5:14 PM
Forum Moderator

Gotta love that Santeria Pro plug-in.:scared:  **Isn't the traditional sacrifice a rooster?

Maybe you can find something you need here?**

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

tom271 ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2007 at 5:51 PM

Dan! 

It looks like my family album....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.