Mon, Sep 23, 10:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Decent Short Hair for V3 & V4

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 10:49 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 PM

So sick of the samey long styles, what about some nice short hair for a change!

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 4:53 PM

have you got kozoboros ( i think thats the right spelling) at www.digitalbabes2.com  site

his transmapped hair is excellent and there are a few short styles.

I picked up Holly hair for v4 and that can be made to fit v3 . It was free but I dont remember where, sorry :(

louiseboots ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 6:21 PM

I absolutely agree - it would be great to have more short hair! :) One of my most fav ones is neftis' gab hair http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=17043& - I'd love to see more styled short hair like this...

Anniebel ( ) posted Thu, 26 April 2007 at 6:25 PM

Yes I have all of Kozaburos hair thanks.

GAB hair is similar to what I was thinking of, but may be slightly longer.

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2007 at 6:04 AM

Attached Link: http://www.polymage.com/

file_376175.jpg

Hello, I don't know if it's the style you would like, but I just updated my site with this one.

Anniebel ( ) posted Sun, 29 April 2007 at 8:43 PM

That is great, just what I was thinking of. Goes on the list for next payday.

Thanks

Helen Keller

Belladzines ( ) posted Mon, 30 April 2007 at 6:23 PM

Holly hair was or is free by Lisbeth (appeared in a newsletter a bit back).... maybe check out her homepage?

tamathy ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 3:31 AM

Lux is a nice flip style you could also try-- don't know how short you are looking for, but Lux is a nice neck length 'do. :-)

SaintFox ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2007 at 2:15 PM

You can give Netherworks hair-conversion kits a try to fit male hair to female figures. As the new kits for V4, Miki etc. do not contain "M3 to V4" and likewise you have to use one of the free kits with the hair (for instance M3 to V3) and then use the V4 kit (here: V3 to V4). This works best with hr2, not so good with cr2-hair. You may have some pokethroughs but anyway, you get some cool and fresh hairstyles. I can highly recommend the Anders hair and the Mihai hair by Neftis (DAZ). This new hair by AprilYSH, Rievel hair, is worth a look, too.

I'm not always right, but my mistakes are more interesting!

And I am not strange, I am Limited Edition!

Are you ready for Antonia? Get her textures here:

The Home Of The Living Dolls

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.