Fri, Sep 20, 9:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: What happened to Tamelaj? Or did she changed her name?

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 12:59 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:49 AM

I was trying to find Tamelaj in thr RMP and she is no longer listed. Did she change her name? Or is she gone? Thanks, Sherrie

Victoria_Lee ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 1:18 PM

She's gone, Sherrie.

Hugz from Phoenix, USA

Victoria

Remember, sometimes the dragon wins. Correction: MOST times.

Casette ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 1:43 PM

Gone? Where is she now?

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 2:10 PM

How sad, however, I was reading someplace, and I thought it was here, that she was trying to get some things in order and would be back but I can't seem to find the thread.

My Facebook Page

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 2:41 PM

Yeah the implication in that thread was that she was getting her market together at Content Paradise. I don't know that that is true. I had items wishlisted there and now the only thing that remains are the picture icon and the information that the item is no longer available.

I did however see that on May 17 she uploaded Kaori to 3DCommune and the readme specifies that she updated the character specifically for sale there (it's marked as an exclusive)... So maybe that's to be the new marketplace for her products.

kalonart.com

jartz ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 2:50 PM

Wow, and I just got her IBL Studio Set.  So glad I got it - and such a talented creator

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 5:23 PM

So many have left. I was hoping for her promised Simon G2 character. Why are so many merchants leaving here, I wonder. Ute (Syltermermaid) left she said because RR told her they did not need any more V4 characters. I see V4 characters in the RMP.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 5:57 PM

Quote - So many have left. I was hoping for her promised Simon G2 character. Why are so many merchants leaving here, I wonder. Ute (Syltermermaid) left she said because RR told her they did not need any more V4 characters. I see V4 characters in the RMP.

Huh?  There are a gazillion characters for V3 and more being added everyday. V4 has been out for what? 8 months and is no where near the number of characters that V3 has.  If that was the reason given to her, that makes absolutely no sense to me.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

jartz ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 6:26 PM

I second that.  😉

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 6:55 PM

That's what Ute told me. She said her characters wer not ubique enough according to an admin whose name I won't mention.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 7:05 PM

Well, Renderosity's loss is someone else's gain.  She should open her own store and reap all of the profits herself.  It seems many merchants are going that route because they are tired of being dicated too.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Chailynne ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 7:34 PM

Yet they let someone else who's chars are barely distinguishable from each other put one or two up a week. I've never been interested in how many items someone sells, but I'd love to see if that person even sells anything at all. It's one of the few times I've wondered why Rosity keeps accepting products from a person.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 22 May 2007 at 11:00 PM

Quote - Yet they let someone else who's chars are barely distinguishable from each other put one or two up a week. I've never been interested in how many items someone sells, but I'd love to see if that person even sells anything at all. It's one of the few times I've wondered why Rosity keeps accepting products from a person.

Holy cow you can say that again. I mean just how much of one thing do you need over and over again?

My Facebook Page

Morgano ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 2:10 AM

I just want to wish TamelaJ the very best, wherever she sets out her incomparable stall.  

Dajadues ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 6:28 AM · edited Wed, 23 May 2007 at 6:33 AM

Not unique enough? Huh? All I see through the MP are THE SAME BORING, Vickie clones ontop of Vickie clones and poorly made ones at that, doesn't make me want to buy them, nothing special about them whether it's V3 or V4. Agreed, thats a very poor excuse to get rid of someone.

(MHO)

linkdink ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 7:05 AM

Isn't Tamela set up over at RDNA?

Gallery

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 7:45 AM

Tamela pulled all her products from RDNA and resubmitted them here.
Now she has pulled them all from here and is resubmitting them somewhere else.
Maybe that's her marketing strategy. Who knows?

But really I came in to say that products aren't turned down because there are "too many" V4 products or whatnot. That is a gross oversimplification of the review process. If anyone wants more information on how this works you can contact store@renderosity.com.

Karen

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Turtle ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 10:17 AM

I talked to Tam a few weeks ago, when she was set back up here. Where ever she goes I wish Tam all the happyness and good healthy days to be in her life.
Tam has to work very hard because of Health problem. She is a Great Talent.

Love is Grandchildren.

drifterlee ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 11:13 AM

I'm not a merchant so I am not interested in policies, I only know what I was told and maybe that was not the entire story. I just hate to have merchants dissapear when I was hoping to get one of their products.

byAnton ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 7:39 PM · edited Wed, 23 May 2007 at 7:41 PM

Quote - Karen wrote: Tamela pulled all her products from RDNA and resubmitted them here.
Now she has pulled them all from here

I don't think she wants to risk answering forum inquiries directly, but I am sure she would want her customers to know she hasn't abadoned them or pulling a "marketing" ploy or stunt.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

drifterlee ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 8:29 PM

I really want a photo real Simon G2. Jepes is nice, but a lot of it is painted. I really like Simon and no one is making anything for him, drats!

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 12:37 AM

I'll make a note of that Sherrie. I like the G2 males. I was working on something for original James but got sidetracked and then G2 came out with new mapping, so I stopped!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

drifterlee ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 3:40 AM

It's Simon!!!!!! Thre is stuff for Kelvin and James - I want Simon! (pouts)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 5:10 AM

Attached Link: Copyright forum thread

Tamelaj is now selling exclusively at 3D Commune. See linked thread for why...

philgreg ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 5:53 AM

http://artzone.daz3d.com/blog/index.php?seid=TamelaJ&id=4630

Or here...

I secong the argument for G2 males....Everything is V3 or M3.  I think the G2 figures look way better, just not much decent stuff arounfd for them.

mickmca ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 6:28 AM

EBob --
Thanks for the link. What a dreadful surprise, that R'osity would allow us to know about this.
M

jartz ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 7:01 AM

Thanks also...

Very saddened about this.

JB

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 10:33 AM

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Turtle ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 10:42 AM

Love is Grandchildren.

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 10:59 AM

Ah that was the one. thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.