Tue, Oct 22, 10:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Will be back soon to ALL OF YOU!

nattarious ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 11:12 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 6:10 PM

Hello to all...

I will be short and fast..

I just got from the surgery room.. And i did the surgery! It went 100% fine... and i don't feel any more pain, but the little cut after the surgery!

Just stopped by to say hello and I am a live! I will take about 2 weeks to recover my self.. And after that, i will open another thread to talk a bit what happened to my by the AMERICAN top surgents and the EGYPTIAN miracles!!! 

I really do miss all of you guys.. So i will be back very soon.. Just wait for me.. Thank you to those who wished me the best luck and wishes...

Love you all

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 12:22 PM

So glad to hear it all went well. Recover quickly! 8')

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

ultimatemale ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 2:21 PM

I SECOND WHAT KORT SAID.
REALLY, REALLY GLAD TO HEAR THAT IT WENT WELL. NOW JUST TAKE IT EASY & RECOVER WELL.
WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE WAITING 4 U

Akpe
www.ultimatedream.co.uk

mark.spooner ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 2:57 PM

Glad that all went well for you! 
Look forward to your return!

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 4:16 PM

😄

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 5:37 PM

Great news Joe, happy to hear everithyng went well....thanks to let us know and waiting for your comeback.

seeya  Tunde

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 7:33 PM
Dianthus ( ) posted Wed, 23 May 2007 at 8:02 PM

Hi Joey
Thats wonderful news. Let the operation heal and takecare of yourself.
Chris

kimariehere ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 2:18 AM

thinking of you here dear joe as you recover my prayers and thoughts are with you!  hugs!!!

kimmers ♥ :O)

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 12:17 PM

This is the best news I've heard all week!!  I'm so glad to hear that you are safely through the surgery and that it's gone well.  Now you take the time to recover properly and let the work that the miracle surgeons have done settle without any further complications.
Love and hugs my friend - thinking of you with fondness.
xx Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

nattarious ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2007 at 3:27 PM

Thank you to all my friends...
I am getting real better, specailly after seeing your posts.. I am smiling :) I will recover soon, i know i will... 

I won't be away for ever.. I just need a little time... 

A lot of respect to all of you... Mcuh love, hugs to all..

I will pop again to check on the posts as always... I sneak tho :D

@Chriss... hugs back at you dear friend

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.